What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #641  
Had the tractor out the other day getting it ready for mowing season.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #642  
I have been wanting to install some sort of clock on my tractor for a long time. I finally gave in and bought a Trail Tech clock/volt meter and installed it today. Trail Tech stuff is typically used on off road vehicles, atv's etc. and is made to withstand outdoor use well. I just used the double side adhesive pad to stick on the instrument cluster where it's easy to see. I finally won't have to stop what I'm doing, stand and pull out the cell phone just to check the time anymore. Simple and convenient!

IMG_20190425_194622184.jpg

IMG_20190425_194545037.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #643  
I have been wanting to install some sort of clock on my tractor for a long time. I finally gave in and bought a Trail Tech clock/volt meter and installed it today. Trail Tech stuff is typically used on off road vehicles, atv's etc. and is made to withstand outdoor use well. I just used the double side adhesive pad to stick on the instrument cluster where it's easy to see. I finally won't have to stop what I'm doing, stand and pull out the cell phone just to check the time anymore. Simple and convenient!

View attachment 601990

View attachment 601991
Cool. I'll have to check into those

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #644  
Check out Trail Tech's website. The one I got for my tractor is the most simple and cheapest because that was all I needed. They have much nicer units that could replace or serve as an entire instrument cluster with all sorts of options.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #645  
Moved 150 yards of fill dirt and constructed three drainage basins over the weekend.

Before:

6805.jpg

After:

20190428_142532.jpg

Still need 75 more yards.

20190428_142550.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #646  
That looks really good! That's alot of dirt. What tractor do you have what size?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #647  
That looks really good! That's alot of dirt. What tractor do you have what size?

eMax25, but it doesn’t think so. This is the biggest job I agreed to undertake. The timing and duration was just right.