What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,421  
Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference. Nicely done!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,422  
Did this several days ago, Haven't really used them to hook anything else up yet but I'm sure it will be much easier now. Boxblade was already on the tractor so I just swapped them out one at a time.
I didn't really want to add "Pat's" as they add about 4-5" of length, then the hydraulic top link I have would effectively be too short.
The Brush hog PTO shaft would have been ok, but not the tiller, it has a really short PTO shaft that I had to cut down to make it fit.

20230906_122048.jpg
20230906_123807.jpg
20230906_130659.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,423  
Telescopic links are just great, such a simple, useful feature.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,424  
Did this several days ago, Haven't really used them to hook anything else up yet but I'm sure it will be much easier now. Boxblade was already on the tractor so I just swapped them out one at a time.
I didn't really want to add "Pat's" as they add about 4-5" of length, then the hydraulic top link I have would effectively be too short.
The Brush hog PTO shaft would have been ok, but not the tiller, it has a really short PTO shaft that I had to cut down to make it fit.

View attachment 823622View attachment 823623View attachment 823624
So you switched to extendable 3 point arms ? I wasn’t aware that the smaller LS tractors were not equipped with extendable links from the factory. Yes they can be very helpful when hooking up 3 point equipment.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,425  
With the proliferation of Quick Hitches you're seeing less and less standard telescopic links.

They're still an option for most tractors, but they'll be just that, an option.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,426  
Added Euro Hooks to my tractor, Euro Hooks are standard equipment in some other countries but unfortunately not the USA .

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,427  
Euro hooks are the best, at least looking on from these envious eyes; I didn't know of them when I ordered my Pat's or I'd have likely gone that route.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,428  
Euro hooks are the best, at least looking on from these envious eyes; I didn't know of them when I ordered my Pat's or I'd have likely gone that route.
They are actually cheaper than Parts and work 100 times better.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,430  
I finally finished expanding my driveway and putting in a rock retaining wall. It started as this.

IMG_20200514_125226.jpg

It ended as this.

PXL_20230927_180820700_exported_1695883467400.jpg

PXL_20230927_220650350_exported_1695883306985.jpg

If you zoom into the middle picture you can see a shovel leaning against the wall for scale.

The rocks used in the wall were all dug out of the ground when digging/moving back the hill. Sadly, I still have many, many more rocks left over.