What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,432  
So you switched to extendable 3 point arms ? I wasn’t aware that the smaller LS tractors were not equipped with extendable links from the factory. Yes they can be very helpful when hooking up 3 point equipment.
Only the newer Cabbed Ls tractors under 50hp have them as an option. That's what these are actually for, a Cabbed MT240.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,433  
I didn't really want to add "Pat's" as they add about 4-5" of length, then the hydraulic top link I have would effectively be too short.

I thought so too, and bought a longer hydraulic top link, had to sell that and go back to the stock length! Doesn't make any sense, but that's my personal experience.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,434  
Did this several days ago, Haven't really used them to hook anything else up yet but I'm sure it will be much easier now. Boxblade was already on the tractor so I just swapped them out one at a time.
I didn't really want to add "Pat's" as they add about 4-5" of length, then the hydraulic top link I have would effectively be too short.
The Brush hog PTO shaft would have been ok, but not the tiller, it has a really short PTO shaft that I had to cut down to make it fit.

View attachment 823622View attachment 823623View attachment 823624

A very worthwhile mod,

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,436  
First thing ever with a brand-new MT125:

Frustration:

uAsRapO.jpg

But eventual victory!

E6qd9lX.jpg

(Just learning how to use it)

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,440  
Sometimes having a smaller tractor around is a blessing. I need to dig a small shallow trench ~250 to bury some low volt wire. My tractor and backhoe is a bit big, and due to its size, wont fit in a portion of the area needed. I get to hand dig. Nice duo!