What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,521  
Yeah, without photos, none of it happened!:D

Yes problem i usually have especially when wife comes out after something is finished that has little wow factor but takes a long time ! Haha
I'm also usually so busy doing things I forget to do the before photo so the after might not show it very well !

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,522  
Another stump removal with my MT125. This is the second stump I removed. This one was smaller, but more difficult. Holly tree roots are a nightmare. Didn’t bother clamping on my forks to move It, I just pushed it. IMG_0758.JPGIMG_0759.JPG

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,523  
Stump number Three. The stump wasn’t much in diameter, but was deep. I did at least 5 feet down before the stump would budge. I couldn’t pull it out, but I was able to tip it over a ways and put dirt back over it. IMG_0766.JPGIMG_0767.JPG

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,524  
There is not much going on in this thread anymore these days.

I made some "loader 3rd function" hoses a while back for my last LS XR4140HC. I was going to put them on the new tractor, but decided not to because I have a skid steer and really use that for the grapple and auger anyway.

If you want to know what I did to make them, I have a video about them here: Simple 3rd Function

I did though put on my tractor skid plate I made for my last tractor on this new one and it fit great.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 134747.jpg

I made a video on that and will upload it soon.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#1,525  
Can't seem to find it in the book .... torque specs for rear wheel lugs?

#1,526  
^^ Nobody? I did about 65FtLbs

Forced the machine to witness the execution of a number of perfectly innocent trees, then aid me in disposing of the remains.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,527  
^^ Nobody? I did about 65FtLbs

I tighten my MT240 to 165 ftlbs. I would think the MT125 would be up closer to 100-125ftlbs at least.

from my manual,

When refitting the wheels or/and rim disk, tighten
the bolts and nuts to the following torques then
check periodically as the instructions of chapter
5 in this manual.

① Rim-disk nuts (M16) : 220 ~ 270 N.m
(163 ~ 199 lbf.ft)

② Wheel nuts (M16) : 216 ~ 245 N.m
(159 ~ 181 lbf.ft)

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,528  
Here is the bolt torque list from page 5-11 of the manual....

Attachments

• 78F7169D-4711-40E9-8461-958A1AD08ED6.png
    78F7169D-4711-40E9-8461-958A1AD08ED6.png
    406 KB · Views: 87
#1,529  
Yeah, I saw that, but I'm not sure what size or hardness the rear lugs are. The parts books seems to call them as M12, but doesn't give me the hardness either. I picked 65 since it's kind of in between there somewhere. I can't find the lugs called out separately like the other machine posted above.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,530  
It should have the numbers stamped on the bolt. If I can remember, I will look at the set I still have.... Remember when there was a discussion a while back on whether the bolts on the wheels should have a tapered shoulder? I still have the complete set that the dealer sent me. I was using spacers, so I never used them.