What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,501  
^^^^ Just curious ... are you paying TBN advertising rates for trying to move people off to your other site? All twelve of your posts are little more than spam.

Just because I changed my username/account does not make my posts spam. I have been using TBN for many years and would post videos if I had them. I looked back at the posts I have made with this account and I see many if not all providing helpful information.

I got a new LS and as expected will talk about it and have made videos on it. There is not much information on the MT342 yet. When I bought my last LS tractor, the XR4140hc, I only wish more people had videos on it.

Its so weird here. When you have issues with something, people call you a basher. When you get things fixed, you are a spammer. Odd, but oh well.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,502  
He could actually spend the time to update all the other threads where he ranted so much on LS and then left as he didn't like answers but ended up getting another LS.

LS and I reached an agreement and I am not at liberty to talk about that. I changed my account because TBN will not let me update posts older than a week. Its easy to make assumptions when you don't have the right information.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#1,503  
Post all you want. Rant all you want. Tell all the stories you want, good or bad. Interject opinions or advice on as many threads as you like, pro or con. Join the non-topical discussion threads. Just cut the spam and trying to direct members off site.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,504  
Post all you want. Rant all you want. Tell all the stories you want, good or bad. Interject opinions or advice on as many threads as you like, pro or con. Join the non-topical discussion threads. Just cut the spam and trying to direct members off site.

Redirect members off the site? Should I embed the videos? Last time I embedded a video I was beat up for not just making them a link for people to click if they want. I literally say before each link I post what it is and only click if you want to see it. This LS area is so odd.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,505  
I pulled up a large stump with my little beast MT125. Didn’t think it could handle it but it was a simple task. IMG_0625.JPG

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,506  
I like it here! :laughing:

Seidel, you certainly make it more entertaining! Keep on doing what you do. :thumbsup:

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,507  
Thanks. I have always liked TBN and its full of useful data. I got all of my John Deere 450c info from here and love that tractor. I only seem to see issues when I come into the LS side of the house. I know my tractor had issues before, but I am overjoyed by the new model and it seems LS did a lot of work to resolve the issues from the older models. I am very hopeful. Maybe a little too much right now I guess.

I think if I post any more videos about my LS tractor I will put a disclaimer or something like this:

"Here is a link to a video I made about what we are talking about. Please only click it if you REALLY REALLY want to see it. Also, please do not delete your TBN account and move just to YouTube. That would not be helpful. The two sites can coexist and actually compliment each other. Most of the video footage stored in the world seems to be on YouTube, but forums are still king of verbiage. So if you can do all of that, here is the link: <videos link>"

That may be better. :drink:

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,508  
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,509  
I say in future if someone has issues with anything like posting a video from YouTube just do what everyone should do and ignore it! I dont care what anyone writes here because I can ignore anything I have 7 kids! But let's not have 10 messages about it! Please

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,510  
Thanks. I have always liked TBN and its full of useful data. I got all of my John Deere 450c info from here and love that tractor. I only seem to see issues when I come into the LS side of the house. I know my tractor had issues before, but I am overjoyed by the new model and it seems LS did a lot of work to resolve the issues from the older models. I am very hopeful. Maybe a little too much right now I guess.

I think if I post any more videos about my LS tractor I will put a disclaimer or something like this:

"Here is a link to a video I made about what we are talking about. Please only click it if you REALLY REALLY want to see it. Also, please do not delete your TBN account and move just to YouTube. That would not be helpful. The two sites can coexist and actually compliment each other. Most of the video footage stored in the world seems to be on YouTube, but forums are still king of verbiage. So if you can do all of that, here is the link: <videos link>"

That may be better. :drink:

KEEP ON A POSTIN' ! Just because a few don't like videos, or going 'off site', doesn't mean you have to stop.... I just open another window, start watching, and if it is a good video, continue watching.... if not, just close that window, and I'm right back..... easy peasy....

I watched your tire fill video on the LS Facebook page, not bad, left a few tips in the comments section.

I am glad that LS took care of the issues you were previously having.