What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #251  
Transmission fluid, 80 litres. The deutz needed changing.

IMG_20231229_164845070_HDR.jpg

/ What did you buy this week? #253  
Thank goodness - that was my last one. Over the last ten years they have all given me trouble and have been removed. I had just settled in for a long gruesome bought on this last one. The oral surgeon looked down at me and said - " ALL DONE". Was I EVER surprised. He had showed me the x-ray and this tooth had a very twisted, gnarly root system. It took him LESS THAN three minuets to get that tooth out. Money well spent.
Lucky you.
I had mine pulled years ago.
Dentist did one side and both of the wisdoms came out like nothing.
Waited 2 weeks for that side to heal and went in to do the other side.
Holy hell on earth.
The top one came out easy like the first 2.
The last one... Forty years later and I'm still pained when I think of it.
It was impacted.
He had to cut the gum open, chisel it with a real chisel and pull it out splinter by splinter.
You know you're in trouble when the assistant has a look of concern like this one did.
Then he tells her to tell the receptionist to cancel his next few appointments.
Sweat beads on his forehead.
The pain shot wore off while he was still drilling and hammering. It became all too real.
Over two and a half hours in the chair.
My jaw joint hurt for 2 weeks.
After the first extractions I went and did the night shift the same evening.
This time around I missed the rest of the week.
He only billed me the standard charge.

/ What did you buy this week? #254  
One of my many accidents I broke my jaw & had to get it wired shut. I went to an oral surgeon who used nitrous oxide (laughing gas) on me...I was 19.
The doctor had just started when he said "Oh, Miss Thomson...would you help me?"...the door opens and in walks Miss Thomson......HOLY MOLEY!!!
I almost passed out...this gorgeous young busty lady leans over and her top blouse button pops open!
She puts on the NOX mask & opens the valve leaning waaaay over!!!!! What an experience THAT was!

/ What did you buy this week? #255  
One of my many accidents I broke my jaw & had to get it wired shut. I went to an oral surgeon who used nitrous oxide (laughing gas) on me...I was 19.
The doctor had just started when he said "Oh, Miss Thomson...would you help me?"...the door opens and in walks Miss Thomson......HOLY MOLEY!!!
I almost passed out...this gorgeous young busty lady leans over and her top blouse button pops open!
She puts on the NOX mask & opens the valve leaning waaaay over!!!!! What an experience THAT was!
Bozooms (y) :p:p:p

/ What did you buy this week? #256  
Don't I always say... BOSSOMS, is there anything they can't do?

/ What did you buy this week? #257  
In my head that never happened. The laughing gas played with the 19 yo memory and hormones. Assistant was 45 and average. Smocks don't even have buttons. Of course, like most of us the drug induced memory is more 'real- than reality. Glad you enjoyed your trip! :)

/ What did you buy this week? #258  
I bought a 48” Buyers pro-grade steel tool box and mounting brackets on FBM and installed it.
Feel very fortunate as these boxes are $800. Brackets are $150.. Got this new take-off with brackets for $325.

1703940875164.jpeg

This is probably the prettiest it will ever look.

1703941058895.jpeg

And I bought a case of Yards Brawler beer. After all, it’s the Holidays!

/ What did you buy this week? #259  
Me to me Christmas gift. Ryobi 18v chainsaw 8" pruning blade. I have a stack of 18v batteries and wanted something specifically 18v Ryobi. You tube reviews looked good. Will use it sparingly as I have a nice 16" saw for bigger stuff. $124 at Walmart.
Gonna have it as a birthday present for myself