What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #201  
Maybe, I only have one Red Kap shirt I bought just to try them out. I like it so far.
I have been wearing Red Kap pants and shirts for many years. The pants last a lot longer than denim jeans and are a lot more comfortable. The shirts are really good too.

/ What did you buy this week? #202  
Picked this up about 2 weeks ago. Got it set up and saw 36 deer the first hunt.

IMG_2847.jpeg
IMG_2887.jpeg

/ What did you buy this week? #203  
It’s called the ABI Force infield grooming machine. We used it this week to renovate and laser grade one of the top rated softball venues in the country.
IMG_3072.jpeg
IMG_3070.jpeg
dji_fly_20231205_140546_214_1701891061520_photo.jpeg

/ What did you buy this week? #204  
It’s called the ABI Force infield grooming machine. We used it this week to renovate and laser grade one of the top rated softball venues in the country.
View attachment 836086View attachment 836088View attachment 836089
Nice! I could have used that about 20 years ago. I renovated several fields and built a t-ball field at our local little league park, then renovated my wife's church/school ball field. All by eye with my little PT425. Seemed like endless hours driving circles pulling the drag towards the end. ;)

/ What did you buy this week? #206  
Igniter for my 1993 Carrier Furnace.

The designed changed but popped it in and back in business.

Wanted to buy local but my 2 supply houses don’t stock so did it online.

/ What did you buy this week? #209  
Igniter for my 1993 Carrier Furnace.

The designed changed but popped it in and back in business.

Wanted to buy local but my 2 supply houses don’t stock so did it online.
That made me go down to the basement and look at ours... It's an Armstrong and was installed August 24, 1984. :)

We bought the house around the summer of 1995. It was supposed to be our 5 year house... We're still here. 😝

/ What did you buy this week? #210  
A Trusco (Toyo Steel) toolbox and a pair of Hella Roklume 280 N Zero Glare lamps for the our Yanmar SA425. The lamps may be a bit overkill. Now to figure out on installations.
Purchased another pair of Hella lamps. Found some time to construct brackets for the front/rear lights. Used heat shrink wrapped hefty SS square u-bolts with and 12" X 4" X 1/4" steel plates, shortened a bit. A couple of mock up pictures attached with loose brackets. Will disassemble to prime/paint the mounts, secure the lamps and figure out the wiring.

IMG_5498.jpg

IMG_5499.jpg

IMG_5504.jpg