what brand

/ what brand
I have the 210 machine. It doesn't come close to my old tombstone lincoln copper wound transformer machine. I set mine on the highest hot start and highest arc force it has.
It does ok, but when I need to get the job done, I use my 60 yr old tombstone

/ what brand #12  
I don't do much with 6011. But I've done a bunch with harbor fright's 6013 and 7018, and also forney's 7014, it's all been fine.

/ what brand #13  
There was a batch of HF's 90A-AC 'mig' flux welders that came with flux wire so bad that a large number of those welders soon were listed on Ebay by a liquidator. 'Open box, as-new'.

I wasn't the only customer to return one. I couldn't get it to do anything but spit. Later, discussion on Welding Web identified the problem across that batch was just bad wire, so I bought the same model a year later. It worked ok.
Interesting that you experienced that. I bought some HF 6011 rod and it was the worst I’ve ever used. I thought I’d forgotten how to weld until I found some older Hobart sticks and they worked fine. Welding rod is really the only completely horrible HF product that I’ve bought. But full disclosure, that was 10 years ago. The newer HF products might be ok.

/ what brand #14  
I have the 210 machine. It doesn't come close to my old tombstone lincoln copper wound transformer machine. I set mine on the highest hot start and highest arc force it has.
It does ok, but when I need to get the job done, I use my 60 yr old tombstone

I have one of those old tombstone models also. Always does the job. Are they still sold?

/ what brand #15  
Everything that I know about welding, I just learned from this thread. :)

I have done a little bit of soldering over the years however, for my model railroad