What Are You Doing With Your PT Today?

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today? #11  
Sounds like your weather has finally turned for the good.
PJ

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today? #12  
I used two c clamps to clamp a scrap piece of 3 x 3 x 1/4" angle iron to the forks at a 45d angle, and then graded a conduit trench shut. Worked quite well.

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today? #13  
Power Trac will be unhappy to hear that. They want to sell their trench filler.

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today? #14  
I greased and lubed my PT today and gave it a rest. I think she's jealous that I was out playing with my new mountain bike.

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today? #16  
Well, not today - but tomorrow I'm putting it on a trailer and hauling it home from the factory /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Scott

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today?
Surprisingly, it is raining about evey other day. The ground is too wet to till the garden. At least the PT425 doesn't sink into the lawn, so I got a very nice cut on it last night. Even with the wet grass, and taking 2 inches off of it, it left very few clippings on the right side of the deck. I just ran every other row over again very fast after I was done and it gave a beautiful pattern to the lawn.

I took some pictures of the fork lift moving the flower boxes and the big bucket unloading mulch, but fell asleep while loading them last night /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif. I'll post them another time.

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today?
Man, this thread is NOT what I intended! Every time I log in some person is buyin' a tractor or takin' shipment of a tractor, or pickin' up a tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Congratulations!

Tell us more Tell us more Tell us more ! /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today? #19  
Very special day for you, congratulations. Now you can fill the rest of us in on the many projects coming up and how well this unit handles them. Of course we need pictures as well.
Have fun,
PJ

/ What Are You Doing With Your PT Today? #20  
I started clearing a brushy area 50'x50' with trees nestled in between. The area has some large limestone rocks (4'x2') as a border. I was a bit hesitent to try and move some of the rocks but to my surprise I was able to lift them fairly easily, once I got under them...

There is no way I could get a larger machine in there without damaging the trees :)