What are you cooking for superbowl?

/ What are you cooking for superbowl?
Lookin' good! I don't know how many of you know how much the celery adds to the flavor. I always include it...along with some canned green chilies and a can of Rotel!
The cinnamon is what most people comment positively about when they taste it. Don't go overboard with the cinnamon, use exactly 1/4tsp. It's surprising how such a small amount can make such a difference to the flavor.

I agree on celery. It's part of that "holy trinity" the coon-a$$'s always talk about in cajun cooking.

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #32  
Eagles still 1&1/2 points.

Biggest statistical disparity between the 2 teams is red zone defense.
Chiefs red zone defense is 30th in the NFL. Eagles ranked 11th.

Biggest non-statistical disparity between the 2 teams is coaching and QB experience.
Big Red is much more experienced than Nick Sirianni.
Maholmes much more experienced than Hurts.
Anyone posting the odds of cars getting burned in philly win or lose...???

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #33  
   / What are you cooking for superbowl? #34  
Haters gonna hate
dude...it has nothing to do with hate or animosity...it's all about anticipated reactions...plain and simple, past experiences create expectations...it's called REPUTATION...!!!

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #35  
Got it covered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-12-10-36-12-855.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-12-10-36-12-855.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 68
   / What are you cooking for superbowl? #36  
Chili (Wendy's copycat recipe), cornbread, honey wings, buffalo wings, pigs in a blanket.

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #37  
Chili (Wendy's copycat recipe), cornbread, honey wings, buffalo wings, pigs in a blanket.
we really like Wendy's chili but it is loaded with sodium...something like 1700 mgs in just a small chili...!

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #38  
   / What are you cooking for superbowl? #39