What are you cooking for superbowl?

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #41  
Just like every other aspect of my life, I refuse to let a few woke idiots ruin it for all the guys who are not woke. I liken it to cops. Just because a few cops are bad doesn't make them all bad. Most are not.

If you haven't watched football in a while, you wouldn't realize that the woke noise is mostly background noise now.

This is no woke idiot...

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #42  
I'm sure there are some that will consider this racist but I assure you it's not meant to be in any way, shape or form...
It seems the biggest complaint is "some" being treated differently than the majority of US citizens...Yet there are two different "anthems" sung before the game... The National Anthem...and what is called the "Black National Anthem"...
IMO having a different anthem is not the best way to act if you're trying to say that you should be treated the same...!

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #43  
I'm sure there are some that will consider this racist but I assure you it's not meant to be in any way, shape or form...
It seems the biggest complaint is "some" being treated differently than the majority of US citizens...Yet there are two different "anthems" sung before the game... The National Anthem...and what is called the "Black National Anthem"...
IMO having a different anthem is not the best way to act if you're trying to say that you should be treated the same...!
I seem to recall there was a movement a while back to find a new National Anthem.

/ What are you cooking for superbowl? #44  
Mrs. mention LOADED nachos. :)
Thanks for the inspiration. I pulled out some pulled pork I smoked in the summer and froze and had loaded nachos with three kinds of cheese. Was so good.
PXL_20230212_221826726.MP.jpg