What’s on Your Bookshelf?

/ What’s on Your Bookshelf? #11  
I have plenty of shelves but no book shelf.

/ What’s on Your Bookshelf? #12  
I'm all over the place with novels, biographies, reference and manuals. Quite a few years ago a big used bookstore was going out of business and at the end were giving away books to clear the store. Pickup loads came home with me.
20230906_122601_HDR.jpg

/ What’s on Your Bookshelf? #13  
Wildlife and nature photography. Travel atlas's of all sections of the USA.

/ What’s on Your Bookshelf? #15  
Most of ours is novels. I often get an author and read a lot of his books. Years ago I read C.S. Forester, and I’ve read some of his books again lately, The African Queen, The Ship, The Good Shepherd. I read a lot of Lee Child Reacher books and I like C.J. Box books also.

/ What’s on Your Bookshelf? #16  
DVDs and CDs. Yes I'm almost as old as the guys with books.

/ What’s on Your Bookshelf?
I did not include books that came with my current home… some very interesting titles but little time to read so far…

Many are what I would call commentaries on the world today plus some books on electric theory and such… the shop bathroom has a full bookshelf left behind but I’m not so disposed to sit and read on the throne as it were…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
   / What’s on Your Bookshelf? #18  
Hobby books from Beekeeping, carpentry, orchard tending, gardening, welding, metal working, how to language books, and a splattering of history, business books.

/ What’s on Your Bookshelf? #19  
For me it's mostly 'hard core' (non-fantasy) science-fiction. A favourite author is David Weber.
Weber is my favorite too. I've re-read all the Honor Harrington and Honorverse novels a couple of times. Also read the Safehold series.
Presently reading Out Of The Darkness. Pretty good so far.

A couple of years ago I donated nine banker's boxes full of classic sci-fi books to a local used book store.

/ What’s on Your Bookshelf? #20  
Sort of like flyerdan.
20140117_093610.jpg
8x520140117_093602.jpg

Wife and I were big into books, house we bought in Mississippi had a room (converted from a garage). I scored a truckload of quality library shelving that about fills the room.