Watch This Before You Buy?

/ Watch This Before You Buy? #11  
While I didn't watch the entrie video it seems like it's intended to be useful and is related to the forum.

As for the titles, I've seen much worse and misleading titles. 🤠

IMO if the entire video were instead a text based post, nobody would think to chime in on writing style or one mention of "may be wrong" (which is a common phrase in forums). In fact they might say "thanks for the great write-up" after reading a couple thousand words.

/ Watch This Before You Buy? #12  
If you don't want to watch it, dont?

/ Watch This Before You Buy? #16  
Hardly click bait.
I wouldn't generally watch a Mahindra opinion video, but I found his experiences and opinions interesting nonetheless.
One thing I'm sure of... He's not making millions off YouTube videos, and likely is not motivated by $$$ at all.
Even though I'm not a Mahindra or TYM fan, thanks @Ledgemere Farm for the interesting presentation!

/ Watch This Before You Buy?
Hardly click bait.
I wouldn't generally watch a Mahindra opinion video, but I found his experiences and opinions interesting nonetheless.
One thing I'm sure of... He's not making millions off YouTube videos, and likely is not motivated by $$$ at all.
Even though I'm not a Mahindra or TYM fan, thanks @Ledgemere Farm for the interesting presentation!
Thank You. In reality, I’m a 100% disabled veteran who finds cows and tractors are cheaper than a shrink. I’m not trying to mislead anyone or garner any fame and fortune, I’m only offering up my experiences in effort to help others make their choices. There are so many brands and models of machinery, it can be very overwhelming to a novice prospective tractor owner. I like to read reviews and ask others opinions before I make a big purchase and I presume others do the same. Regardless, I appreciate your kind words.

/ Watch This Before You Buy?
While I didn't watch the entrie video it seems like it's intended to be useful and is related to the forum.

As for the titles, I've seen much worse and misleading titles. 🤠

IMO if the entire video were instead a text based post, nobody would think to chime in on writing style or one mention of "may be wrong" (which is a common phrase in forums). In fact they might say "thanks for the great write-up" after reading a couple thousand words.
Thank You. I’ve been a member since early 2002 and I’ve learned a lot of information here in nearly 21 years. I appreciate the amount of energy it takes to manage a site of this magnitude.