wash port on deck

/ wash port on deck #1  

K man

Platinum Member
Tractor
2014 Kioti CK 30 HST with cab. 2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS UTV
Hi all Huskiie lovers. I was wondering if a wash port on the deck is really effective at cleaning the deck or not. What is you input on this.
I have one on my EZ turn and used it once but still prefer to get underneath and scrape the build up off. Running water though the port just did not clean it off enough. Maybe I a doing something wrong by running the water too late after mowing or too early.

/ wash port on deck #2  
Hi all Huskiie lovers. I was wondering if a wash port on the deck is really effective at cleaning the deck or not. What is you input on this.
I have one on my EZ turn and used it once but still prefer to get underneath and scrape the build up off. Running water though the port just did not clean it off enough. Maybe I a doing something wrong by running the water too late after mowing or too early.

i have the ports on a variety of equipment, i let it run over 10 minutes, if you do it every single time you cut it seems to greatly reduce the scrapping,

/ wash port on deck #3  
The thought you were talking about a wooden deck on the back of a house then thought what a good idea.

You could place piping and spray nozzles on the deck then hook up the hose or pressure washer and just let it clean the deck off real good.

I also always wanted a similar system for 4 wheelers after mud runs.

/ wash port on deck #6  
I had one on my old Deere, The key word is had. It was worse than worthless because it got caught on something so I took it off. Ed