Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #11  
I was told this weekend that Woods makes the loaders for Kioti. Don't know if that is true or not. Woods loaders are excellent aftermarket equipment, sometimes better. several neighbors have wood pull behind Woods finish mowers. 60 inch and 72 inch.[/QUOTE

Woods does not make the Kioti loaders, I asked them and while they have an agreement that helps Woods build loaders that fit , not the mfg.. I believe it's Kansas machinery, called KMW???
Kansas Machine Works (KMW) only made loaders for some of the older models . (early 2000's or so)
My 2001 DK has a KMW loader.
I believe all of the newer model loaders are made in Korea.

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor
OK, thanks, I learned something.
As for finding a loader for my DK40, it's becoming clear that I'm better off buying a tractor with a loader. So far I've not found one Kioti, new or used, priced to compete with a Mahindra.

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #13  
The DK35-40-45-50 loaders were made mainly by KMW, a few were actually built by SMC, but the bulk were made by KMW
The DK35-40-45-50 in the SE series were made in Korea.
Pretty much everything since the DKSE series and CK series debut the loaders have been built in Korea.

FWIW: I called most all of the tractor salvage companies and found one burned loader for a small Kioti, the rest said they almost never buy Kioti as too much of a niche brand. Woods, Westendorf, Koyker all make loaders that fit my DK 40 and all cost too much to not change tractors instead...
KMW does not make a kit to retrofit an older loader of theirs back to my DK40.

I'd sure like to find a KL401 or KL 1470 loader for my current tractor! I have to buy a fairly large compact tractor in other brands to match my DK40 in weight & HP. Serious MONEY! involved, even used.

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #15  
Would a loader off a DK55 work?

My search using google images of DK 40's,etc. shows the KL401 & the KL1470 from Kiotis
The other brands that make kits are the Westendorf-TA160/170/175; Woods-LC96/102/108/1009/1012/1016; Koyker 155/180/210, and older bush hogs & Allied if they have the kit with them, Rhino 2408? a few others fit if they have the parts with them.
I have a lead on a couple of tractors with loaders. A Kioti dealer priced me a new CK3510 w/ FEL & tire juice for $17k cash deal, no taxes involved.
I probably need a size larger than a 3510 but may tightwad smaller.
Most DK55's show KL551 loader-holes might not line up underneath?
FWIW, I called around yesterday to most all the tractor salvage dealers and most don't even buy Kiotis due to the small demand for parts as a niche brand.

Last edited:
   / Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #17  
There's a guy on North Alabama farm and tractor equipment on Facebook selling one off a DK55(KL551) it's in Moulton, AL

Thanks for the heads up. I looked at the chart for that loader and the two I see for a DK55 are KL551 and a KL1595. I saw zero pics of a DK55 with any other loader. Might fit, might not I'll ask a Kioti dealer . I'm hot after a couple of used tractors with loaders but not close to a buy as yet. Mike

I just found a loader off of a DK45 in MO. They are asking $2,950 for a bare loader, no bucket. I was told by another Kioti dealer that it will fit my tractor. The thing is I'd have over $4k in it parts, bucket, gas and hope it didn't need cyl. repairs after the haulback home. Seems like poor spending when you compare to just moving on to another tractor w/FEL. I'm waiting to see if there's a comedown price, or not. There is an old thread here about that loader having serious issues with rollback ability too, which required a $1,100 Kioti fix years ago in 2005.

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #20  
I just found a loader off of a DK45 in MO. They are asking $2,950 for a bare loader, no bucket. I was told by another Kioti dealer that it will fit my tractor. The thing is I'd have over $4k in it parts, bucket, gas and hope it didn't need cyl. repairs after the haulback home. Seems like poor spending when you compare to just moving on to another tractor w/FEL. I'm waiting to see if there's a comedown price, or not. There is an old thread here about that loader having serious issues with rollback ability too, which required a $1,100 Kioti fix years ago in 2005.

I agree, that seems real steep for an old loader, even if it had a bucket.