Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #21  
I purchased a tractor this summer from the ONLY dealer that replied to information request. Not the closest at 120 miles one way. I run my business and do not have time to drive all over the place to see what they actually have on the lot. We did everything via email except for my 1 visit to inspect and test drive the tractor. I knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, no sense to drive 200 miles if we are not in the same ball park. Ended up with an used LS from a JD dealer, who did NOT have any green tractors on the lot other than lawn mowers.
I will say if you can't respond to messages you will NOT get my money.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #22  
I buy all of my parts and just bought a grapple from the Franklin Kubota dealer. I have found them to be very helpful and accommodating. Have you actually gone into the dealership there? It doesn’t hurt to talk to local folks.

Jack

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #23  
   / Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #24  
I bought a L2501 in April, 2022 from a Kubota dealer about 60 miles from me in Middle Tennessee because they had one and were actually willing to discuss the sale via phone and email. I recall there being another dealer in my area that never answered their phone when I called a couple of times during regular business hours. Maybe it was related to there being an inventory shortage, but what kind of service would a dealer offer that doesn't even answer their phone?

You'd think they'd at least answer the phone to try to get customers to place orders even if they don't currently have models in stock.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #25  
You would think wanting to spend money there would be plenty of options but it’s the crazy times we are in…

Last edited:
   / Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #26  
Last December I purchased my tractor in Colorado about 250 miles from me. I made phone contact with 3 different dealers in my state plus the one in CO. Nobody had an MX in stock. After about a month the dealer I purchased from called me and said he had one ordered by someone else who declined delivery. I did the entire purchase by phone and email and they delivered to my place.