Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS
No response from Messick after two days but I’ll try them again. I will contact Barlow. Thank you.
Contacted both.

You would think wanting to spend money there would be plenty of options but it’s the crazy times we are in…

Don’t know the model… is inventory available???
Yeah I agree.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #13  
Just saw this one offering packages on the selected model.

Ok thanks. I finally got in touch with a dealer out of Ashville, NC. So far very responsible.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #15  
I bought my last Kubota on a whim - saw the unit on tractorhouse, price was "call for details" but one of the pics had a price tag readable by zooming in - called and the price was just a little above the sticker in pic (and well under MSRP), and the drive was only 1.5 hours away.
Went to the local dealer, about 2 miles as the crow flies, and they were well over $1000 higher. Phone call make and picked up tractor based on my word just a couple days later.

Hope your purchase goes well. Drive to a dealer or two to make initial contact if needed.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #16  
Ok thanks. I finally got in touch with a dealer out of Ashville, NC. So far very responsible.
Did you buy a tractor?

No. Salesman from dealership I was using quit. Then many more excuses so I'm still in the game.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #18  
No. Salesman from dealership I was using quit. Then many more excuses so I'm still in the game.
What state do you reside in?

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #20  
He said Franklin, N.C. in first post