Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #1  

botics

I need a L3902HST-50, LA526 Loader, Grapple, Backhoe, 2022 Third function valve kit, seat armrests, radiator protector (Kubota), quick hitch QH15, forks, loader bucket with teeth (if possible), welded hooks on bucket painted Kubota orange, and auger.

A wood chipper is a must have; I will even consider a trailable 9" or 12" unit; possible trailer sale as well.

EXTENEDED WARRANTY!

I am in Franklin, NC 28734 and cannot get dealer phone calls retuned all the way from southern GA to middle TN.

RESIDENTIAL USE.

Last edited:
   / Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #2  
Just like a car dealer, they don't want you to shop by phone. As it used to be said "You can't sell a car over the phone." You've got to go to the dealership.
The further away you are from the dealership, they think the less likely you are to purchase from them.
Less face it, what you want is a low price. And you aren't going to get a low price. I suggest, if you're ready to buy, take your check book with you, know what you're willing to pay, and go to the 3 closest dealerships. Let each dealership know you're going to buy today, and you're going to buy within XXX miles (furthest dealership from your home). You want their best price, one time. If their best price is mfg retail, or mfg retail less $XXX dollars, then you're willing to buy "right now" without going to any other dealerships. If you can't buy at your price (mentioned above), you're only going to go back to the dealership with the lowest price.
If you can buy the tractor you want at mfg. list price, that's probably the best you can do.
Be careful. They sell all day, every day. You buy a tractor once every 10 years. They know costs - you don't. Who comes to the table with all the cards ?

Me ? I hate dealership and dealership salesmen, for some of the same reasons you mention. They make buying difficult, don't return phone calls. I buy used. Used sellers are interested, return calls, and I find them honest (for late year equipment).
Good luck with it.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS
With all due respect you are wrong. I am willing to travel if they have the tractor on the lot. I am willing to pay for what I need without being a cheap skate. I am willing to wait for any extra implements besides the third valve. My check book is ready to go. However, when I call a dealer and leave a message there is no return phone call.

Again, with all due respect - When I leave a message for a dealership within 250 miles (sometimes more) of Franklin, NC I have had two call me back - nothing else. Traveling is not an issues nor is payment. Perhaps it is supply chain issues yet I just bought a ATV and side by side paid in full and had both within a month.

I have been planning this for two years since I discovered the new L3902 HST was in development. I mean no disrespect but your comment does not apply to me.

Thanks.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #6  
Try Jody Echols at Mason tractor(Kubota) Cummings GA.. My phone # is from SW Florida and he answered all my calls.

Just did and thanks!

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #8  
How about the TBN dealers that deliver the entire package to your front door.

Many have been more than happy with TBN dealers…

When I was car shopping I could not get the time of day from 4 of 5 even visiting dealers to set up Euro Delivery… they wanted to sell what was on the lot not order for Germany pickup.

Almost did not bother with the 5th one… but it was all done over the phone with a credit card deposit to secure my order and very good price!

Similar with my BX23…

Took a shot at a dealer 4 hours away and made the deal… he gave me a price and I said OK… can I pick up Saturday… only wanted my name and phone and I thought too easy but he was the owner…

He did say if I was a no show he reserved the right to sell it after Saturday…

Last edited:
No response from Messick after two days but I’ll try them again. I will contact Barlow. Thank you.

/ Wanted L3902HST - DEALERS DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS #10  
You would think wanting to spend money there would be plenty of options but it’s the crazy times we are in…

Don’t know the model… is inventory available???