Vermeer 7030 disc mower

/ Vermeer 7030 disc mower #1  

cctxrookie

Tractor
New Holland TT55
Does anyone have any experience rebuilding a vermeer 7030 gearbox and can you direct to some good how to information? Thanks

/ Vermeer 7030 disc mower #2  
My mower (TM800) should have the same gearboxes as yours but I've never actually had to get into one yet. I would pull up your machine's manual and parts list from the Vermeer website, their documentation is pretty good. The manual does describe how to get into the gearboxes as you need to do so to clean out and replace the grease every 1000 hours. Given there are not a lot of parts in the gearbox, that may or may not be enough information for you.

The only disc mower I've ever had to dig into was a New Holland, that is a modular setup as well but put together quite a bit differently.

/ Vermeer 7030 disc mower #3  
My mower (TM800) should have the same gearboxes as yours but I've never actually had to get into one yet. I would pull up your machine's manual and parts list from the Vermeer website, their documentation is pretty good. The manual does describe how to get into the gearboxes as you need to do so to clean out and replace the grease every 1000 hours. Given there are not a lot of parts in the gearbox, that may or may not be enough information for you.

The only disc mower I've ever had to dig into was a New Holland, that is a modular setup as well but put together quite a bit differently.

Does anyone have any experience rebuilding a vermeer 7030 gearbox and can you direct to some good how to information? Thanks
Here is a repair manual. https://haytools.com/images/Lely_Repair_Manual.pdf