Ventrac since Toro purchase

/ Ventrac since Toro purchase #1  

Machinery Poor

Tractor
Ventrac 4500P, JD 770, Kubota KX41-2 mini exc, 2015 Kubota SVL90-2 Tracked Skid Loader.avator
I own a 4500P, 72" rear discharge mowing deck, turbine blower, power bucket with grapple and a tough cut mower.
Love my Ventrac but I have lost my dealer that I have dealt with for about 6 years. Either Toro decided not to retain him or perhaps the dealer
decided not to continue with Toro (unlikely). I have tried for over a year to purchase new equipment from 3 dealers. Calls and text
messages go unanswered. One dealer is quoting MSRP plus 5% on every attachment I inquire about. My old dealer was picked up by Steiner
an I'am currently considering trading my Ventrac for one. Any one else lose their dealer due to the Toro buyout? If so, are you having any luck
with the new Toro dealer? I'am frustrated beyond belief and may sell it all and go with a Kubota zero turn. I have well over $40K invested
in Ventrac equipment so far and can not get a new dealer to even respond to puchase inquiries.

/ Ventrac since Toro purchase #2  
No such experience here, but my dealership reports having difficulty getting new stock from Ventrac promptly, citing COVID economics as the trouble.

/ Ventrac since Toro purchase #3  
can not get a new dealer to even respond to puchase inquiries.
That sucks. I had a similar experience with Kubota, had cash in hand, was ready to purchase, and could not get them to respond. Very frustrating.

As a Ventrac owner I'm sorry to hear this-- hope it sorts out. They can't let that sort of thing linger very long and expect to be successful.

/ Ventrac since Toro purchase #4  
One thing you could try is a who your Toro golf distributor is in your area as they should have more connections to available stock.

I believe that most attachments can be interchangeable between ventrac and steiner. Double check before purchasing.

From my experience with my Toro golf distributor is price increases every year on new stuff. I am sure they will mark the ventrac parts and equipment up accordingly to pay for the acquisition of ventrac.

The Steiner is a good machine. I demoed a 450 a few years back. They seemed more mechanical than the ventrac4500. The articulating on slopes side to side seemed better with the ventrac and I really didn't like the foot pedal on the steiner. More ventrac support in the northeast.

We have a Kubota Z-turn ZD 326S with a RCK60P deck at my workplace. I am a kubota fan but this machine leaves much to be desired.

Good luck

/ Ventrac since Toro purchase #5  
I own a 4500P, 72" rear discharge mowing deck, turbine blower, power bucket with grapple and a tough cut mower.
Love my Ventrac but I have lost my dealer that I have dealt with for about 6 years. Either Toro decided not to retain him or perhaps the dealer
decided not to continue with Toro (unlikely). I have tried for over a year to purchase new equipment from 3 dealers. Calls and text
messages go unanswered. One dealer is quoting MSRP plus 5% on every attachment I inquire about. My old dealer was picked up by Steiner
an I'am currently considering trading my Ventrac for one. Any one else lose their dealer due to the Toro buyout? If so, are you having any luck
with the new Toro dealer? I'am frustrated beyond belief and may sell it all and go with a Kubota zero turn. I have well over $40K invested
in Ventrac equipment so far and can not get a new dealer to even respond to puchase inquiries.

I wouldn't put up with that. Call Ventrac directly, and if that doesn't work, start leaving comments on Ventrac's Youtube channel, and I bet someone will get back to you in a hurry!