Used my lube shuttle first time yesterday

/ Used my lube shuttle first time yesterday #1  

RalphVa

Tractor
JD 2025R, previously Gravely 5650 & JD 4010 & JD 1025R
Got the lube shuttle for Xmas. Used it yesterday to grease the wood chipper, as we had it open to clear a discharge chute blockage.

Took a few pumps to get grease through it as it comes empty, of course. All I'd done when I got it was to screw in a new cartridge. The head and line are all empty.

I'd put one of my LockNLoad tips on it.

Worked great.

/ Used my lube shuttle first time yesterday #4  
I use the milwaukee battery powered grease gun with a locknlube. I had to get the right angle adapter for the locknlube…a few tight spots on the M62 boom swing points. The only bad thing about the locknlube is its pretty long, so harder to get into a tight angle than the traditional tips.

/ Used my lube shuttle first time yesterday #5  
I use the milwaukee battery powered grease gun with a locknlube.
So do I, the M12 (since I am heavily invested in Milwaukee M12 tools) models. I run two of them, one with moly and the other with red N tacky. I also run two pistol grip greasers, one with Red N Tacky for axle greasing and the other with marine grease.

/ Used my lube shuttle first time yesterday #6  
I love the lock n lube tips. I had to get the additional 90° tip to go with it but wow, they're great

/ Used my lube shuttle first time yesterday #7  
What does lock and lube do for you? I've never used one. A regular tip works pretty good for me.

/ Used my lube shuttle first time yesterday #8  
The zerk seat is controlled by a spring loaded lever. So you open the seat, put it on the zerk, then close it over. Nice tight fit and easy to get off. Can’t tell you how many knuckles and fingers I have bashed over the years trying to get the standard ones off.