used market pricing come back to earth

/ used market pricing come back to earth #21  
I've been keeping my eye out for a Honda Pioneer 520 - new or used in good condition. I can't even find one at a dealer that I can just look at and sit in to see how it feels. I've never seen one in real life, and would like to check it out before placing an order (which seems to be the only way to get one around here).

/ used market pricing come back to earth #22  
Do keep in mind that inflation and the declining value of the dollar are the driving factors in the price of used and new equipment. How it plays.

/ used market pricing come back to earth
Used pricing seems to be coming down in many, if not all categories. Keep watching for what you like.👍

/ used market pricing come back to earth #25  
I watch FB Marketplace every day for one of these, hoping to find a decent Polaris Ranger or Kawasaki Trans Mule. Prices are coming back to earth for sure.

/ used market pricing come back to earth #26  
Generally speaking are markets like this better or worse after Christmas? Seems like there would be more used machines out there due to Christmas presents. I am seeing some really good prices on used machines. Getting ready to pull the trigger trying to decide if I want to wait until after Christmas.

/ used market pricing come back to earth
Generally speaking are markets like this better or worse after Christmas? Seems like there would be more used machines out there due to Christmas presents. I am seeing some really good prices on used machines. Getting ready to pull the trigger trying to decide if I want to wait until after Christmas.
I'd guess folks have other things to do around Christmas. If you see somehting you like and price is reasonable, why not go for it?

/ used market pricing come back to earth #28  
I'd guess folks have other things to do around Christmas. If you see somehting you like and price is reasonable, why not go for it?
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

/ used market pricing come back to earth #30  
I have had an ATV for 4 years. It has probably been out of commission more than it has been in commission. Which has made me want to make sure I get a machine that does not have issues.