used market pricing come back to earth

/ used market pricing come back to earth #11  
Well I haven't seen this yet around here. Prices of everything are still ridiculous.

An RTV-X1100C has gone up 3 grand since I bought my 2021.
A Grand L3560 with only a loader and rear snowblower has gone from 50 grand pre-covid to 86 grand here now.
I looked at a used Grand L6060 the other day with a loader and backhoe.....90 grand.
A John Deere Gator Signature Edition....just over 50 grand.
My salesman just told me any new Ford trucks that come in now are 19 grand more.

I can't see these prices retracting to where they once were. They might come down a bit but not to where they were pre-covid.
I think the OP is talking used iron.

/ used market pricing come back to earth #12  
I know, but new/used pretty much all the same at this point.

Up here interest rates have tripled and everyone is still buying at top dollar. It's crazy.

/ used market pricing come back to earth #13  
I know, but new/used pretty much all the same at this point.

Up here interest rates have tripled and everyone is still buying at top dollar. It's crazy.

I am still buying, too. Somewhat for tax purposes. Seems like people are buying because even with record high interest rates, buyers are realizing with the current runaway inflation, they might be money ahead.
A lot of buyers still think an “overpriced“ truck or trailer might be 20% more next year. Bank account savings interest rates are still a joke at 2%, so might as well invest in something that can make them some money.
Also goes to show working people believe more in tangible assets than “digital” assets.

Last edited:
   / used market pricing come back to earth #14  
Another reason prices are dropping recently is sellers are beginning to realize that probably 1/2 their buyers are priced out of existence with record high interest rates.

/ used market pricing come back to earth #15  
I hope this guy is right. I WANT a UTV bad! I need one for my 14 acres that is only accessible by tractor, too slow!
I think I am starting to see more reasonable prices on FB Marketplace, time will tell.

Last edited:
   / used market pricing come back to earth
We watch camper trailer pricing and they are zooming down. I'd guess atv's/utv's will do the same thing.

/ used market pricing come back to earth #17  
I hope this guy is right. I WANT a UTV bad! I need one for my 14 acres that is only accessible by tractor, too slow!
I have areas like that. The question begs, if you can only get a tractor in there how do you get a UTV there. I'd be taking my little dozer in but it's not moving at the moment. (Needs clutch work.)

/ used market pricing come back to earth #18  
I have areas like that. The question begs, if you can only get a tractor in there how do you get a UTV there. I'd be taking my little dozer in but it's not moving at the moment. (Needs clutch work.)
From my minimal experience with UTVs I would venture a guess that a UTV can get anywhere a tractor can get and then some.

/ used market pricing come back to earth
From my minimal experience with UTVs I would venture a guess that a UTV can get anywhere a tractor can get and then some.
We run 7 to 4 psi in our atv's tires. Whatever you run in your tractors tires is a comparison in ground pressure.

/ used market pricing come back to earth #20  
Im looking for a new Yamaha Viking vi six seater, but they are hard to find, heck even the used ones are as much or more than a new one.
Maybe when the economy goes crunch there will be more of them available.