Used GC1715 -- what to look for?

/ Used GC1715 -- what to look for?
I just meant in terms of used tractors, not new -- they are asking $600 more for the 2016 with the DL95 and fewer hours. Unfortunately, it's 7 hours away, so there is little chance to see in person. Anyone in Ohio know this dealer or tractor?

What will force me to buy new will be the lack of used supply out there, really not much.

Last edited:
   / Used GC1715 -- what to look for? #32  
I just meant in terms of used tractors, not new -- they are asking $600 more for the 2016 with the DL95 and fewer hours. Unfortunately, it's 7 hours away, so there is little chance to see in person. Anyone in Ohio know this dealer or tractor?

What will force me to buy new will be the lack of used supply out there, really not much.
The loader and lesser hours likely mean better tires and that's worth $600 to me all day long.

/ Used GC1715 -- what to look for? #34  
What's the update jima1?

You want me to post some links of ones for sale if I see 'em? I'm always looking...…….

What's the update jima1?

You want me to post some links of ones for sale if I see 'em? I'm always looking...?.

Went for a new GC1723E for $11,200.

Thanks, I appreciate everyone's input. And I suppose I'll have to post the obligatory pics when it arrives.... :cool:

/ Used GC1715 -- what to look for? #38  
Sounds like a great price. What dealer and did you price a backhoe model?

Sounds like a great price. What dealer and did you price a backhoe model?

The one Manganos mentioned above....sorry no I did not price the backhoe model, I was only interested in tractor + FEL.

/ Used GC1715 -- what to look for? #40  
The one Manganos mentioned above....sorry no I did not price the backhoe model, I was only interested in tractor + FEL.

Thanks. Good luck with yours and yes post up some pics and projects!