Used Front Wheels YM2000..???

/ Used Front Wheels YM2000..??? #1  

treedawg

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800, Yanmar YM2000
I see several vendors selling new front wheels but I would prefer a good used one if possible. Ive seen several on eBay but none are currently listed. The old one has been cracked for years and it recently started wobbling. I think it’s time for a replacement before it fails.

/ Used Front Wheels YM2000..??? #4  
That’s an awesome price. Willing to sell one..???
Sorry, no, I really need them both.

Here's one I took off. I re-purposed it as the base for a welding table / grinder pedestal. The other one was just as bad. Both cracked, welded, (a little crooked), cracked a second time. I can't imagine what the prior owner did to them. One has $25 written on it. He must have busted and repaired/replaced wheels a lot.
20170224rcrackedwheelgroundflat-jpg.604241

This one's new life.
20200514_152819rwelding-in-shop1-jpg.693647

Last edited:
   / Used Front Wheels YM2000..??? #5  
I had wobble also on my Org. front YM2000 wheels. A lot on 1 wheel anyways. The Inside of the 2 Bearings Disintegrated. and the other one fell out in pieces. New there was a problem so wasn't really surprised. Org. tires still with some Dry rot. Foam fix a flat took care of that and Ill probly just Tube them when I have to. It showed up in the Valve and quit leaking. Bought it in 08 and over 900 on the Tac. I put on there so I sure can't complain....

Attachments

• Frnt. hub.JPG
    Frnt. hub.JPG
    697.6 KB · Views: 246

/ Used Front Wheels YM2000..???
Looks like you are starting to develop spider cracks around the lug nuts on your new wheels. Maybe that's a common issue and I should bite the bullet and buy new wheels.

Last edited:
   / Used Front Wheels YM2000..??? #7  
I think some JD wheels might fit? Maybe look there.

Have you called Hoye? They have parts tractors and would imagine they have a few floating around...unless there a lot of people needing them and they sold them? I can't imagine wheels being that needed of an item?

/ Used Front Wheels YM2000..??? #8  
Just in the wheels and mostly just paint cracks. Lug nuts come loose again!! Been doing that for Yrs. Off the top I can't recall the size but it's not common. Standard is a MM. or so smaller. Lost two and so I Used standard Lug nuts and Bolts. They're not coming loose. I'm always moving 5th. 6th. gear so I'm rough on the wheels.