orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
B0C14B3C-E7A0-473C-A4E5-1BEAAAF32371.jpeg

/ Unusual sun set yesterday #2  
That IS unique.

/ Unusual sun set yesterday #4  
I see a wind sock. It there a runway nearby? Looks like almost 17 knots. Very nice picture and strange cloud formation.

/ Unusual sun set yesterday
I see a wind sock. It there a runway nearby? Looks like almost 17 knots. Very nice picture and strange cloud formation.
Yes, that is a windsock. Since my 26 acres is rather small and my runway is short and in keeping with the plethora of fibs on this site, I have to know the exact wind direction and velocity to safely take off and land my F15. 😜

Gotta keep up with the Jones

Your velocity is just about right.

/ Unusual sun set yesterday #6  
That looks like alien spaceships to me. Their cloaking devices must have malfuntioned. 😆

/ Unusual sun set yesterday #7  
Yes, that is a windsock. Since my 26 acres is rather small and my runway is short and in keeping with the plethora of fibs on this site, I have to know the exact wind direction and velocity to safely take off and land my F15. 😜

Gotta keep up with the Jones

Your velocity is just about right.
Ha Ha Ha Ha.........Good to know. Thought it is may be "short Field" takeoff space for your F14 Tomcat. But an Eagle will fit much better.

/ Unusual sun set yesterday #8  
I wonder if that sunset has "meaning". I get fiery red SUNRISES around here. "They" say it could mean stormy weather coming our way.

/ Unusual sun set yesterday
I wonder if that sunset has "meaning". I get fiery red SUNRISES around here. "They" say it could mean stormy weather coming our way.
Actually I labeled it wrong. It was a sunrise.