Unloading a Brush Hog 3510

/ Unloading a Brush Hog 3510
1. I'd park the trailer under a tree and raise the cutter with some Come Alongs or similar. Pull the trailer out from under the cutter. Make sure you start with enough wound cable to lower the cutter to the ground.

2. Find a neighbor with a bigger tractor and loader.
I like the idea of finding a neighbor with a bigger tractor. Though I don't know anybody with a bigger tractor remotely close

/ Unloading a Brush Hog 3510 #12  
I thought about this, probably should mention I live in southern Missouri where we grow more rocks in our soil then dirt. I don't think I could get enough dirt dug up without a back hoe
If you near me, that is a fact.

/ Unloading a Brush Hog 3510 #13  
I thought about this, probably should mention I live in southern Missouri where we grow more rocks in our soil then dirt. I don't think I could get enough dirt dug up without a back hoe
Fair enough. You have trees? Put bigger logs/limbs down first. Pile brush up on top. Drag brush hog off on cushy brush pile. Easy peasy!

/ Unloading a Brush Hog 3510 #14  
Try lifting it with your loader and if it will handle it lift it slightly and pull the trailer out from under it, I had to unload an offset harrow that weighed over 3k and I just got a tractor on each side of the trailer and eased it up with both tractor loaders and pulled the gooseneck trailer out from under it and eased both loaders down gently till it was on the ground. I don't know what size tractor and loader you have but 2 loaders is always a safe bet.