Unbelievable

/ Unbelievable #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
April 27, 2017

Graves County Sheriff Dewayne Redmon reports that this week, the Sheriff's Office responded to a complaint from employees of West Kentucky Rural Electric Company (WK RECC) about a utility pole being cut down.

WK RECC received a call of a power outage in the area of Slaughter Road in South Graves County. When employees arrived at 1701 West Slaughter Road, they discovered that an electric pole had fallen behind the residence at 1701 West Slaughter Road. During the course of this investigation of the pole, it appeared as though the pole had not blown over. At that time the employees spoke to a resident at 1701 West Slaughter Road and he advised them that the pole had not blown over, that he had taken an ax and chopped it down. They advised this individual that this pole was still active and could have killed him instantly if he had touched it.

At that time, the WK RECC called the office for some law enforcement assistance. Upon arrival of the deputy, the WK RECC employees took him to the pole and should me where the pole had been standing, where it had fallen and also where the ax that was used was setting against a tree.

On April 25, 2017 the deputy investigating this case met with Jared Hayes, 40, at the above address. Hayes advised the deputy of the same story that he told the WK RECC workers. Hayes stated that he was told as long as the pole was a certain amount of feet from the roadway that he could cut it down. He also advised that he was going to take the transformer off the pole and sell it back to WK RECC. At that time, Hayes was arrested for attempted theft by unlawful taking over $500 and criminal mischief 1st degree. He was lodged in the Graves County Jail.

/ Unbelievable #3  
Mental defect may be more likely

"It's not the voices I hear in MY head that trouble me, It's the voices I hear in YOUR head that cause alarm."

/ Unbelievable #6  
I wonder what color the sky is in his world.

/ Unbelievable #7  
My God - they live among us.........

/ Unbelievable #8  
Now days, nothing is unbelievable and it's only going to get worse.

/ Unbelievable #9  
"Hayes stated that he was told as long as the pole was a certain amount of feet from the roadway that he could cut it down. He also advised that he was going to take the transformer off the pole and sell it back to WK RECC."

:confused2:

/ Unbelievable #10  
and these people vote, Does the last 8 yrs resemble anything