Tym T273 issues

/ Tym T273 issues #1  

Sounds

Tractor
Tym
It starts fine and when key returns to run position it cuts out. And when foot brake released it cuts out. And Pto won’t engage. And gauges aren’t working.

/ Tym T273 issues #2  
Did you check all of the safety switches? Seat, brake, clutch or HST pedals, PTO switch. Cycle them all and double check the mounting positions too.

How about battery condition and connections? Check the ground spots and they need to be clean. Check / clean the terminals.

Try using an electrical parts cleaner on the ignition switch.

These are the first things to check..... then you can start to eliminate other causes

/ Tym T273 issues #3  
Cuts out but remains running or do you have to restart? I would start by checking all wiring connections points and grounds for solid clean connections.

/ Tym T273 issues #4  
Smiths Enterprises, was where I got the manuals I have for my T233. The only difference in the 233 and 273, is which version of the Mitsubishi engine they have, same block, different bore and stroke. So, just about everything cross references.

You should be able to get a full set of manuals by downloading them from their archive, TYM T233-HST — Smith's Enterprise. Can’t remember for sure which manual has the wiring schematics, but you should download all three of the manuals.