TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #51  
I don't know. Trying to listen to music over a tractor seems like a recipe for hearing loss at best. I'd invest in $40 ANC earbuds and listen comfortably

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #52  
Hey, what do you guys think of those Bluetooth speakers? I've always been curious as to how well they performed against the sound of that Yanmar diesel.
Well mine don't really work. Only a quiet, tinny sound from the right speaker and nothing from the left side. Evidently, something in the ROPS wiring harness is messed up. The work lights just blink on either side and there is a whine from the Bluetooth speakers. If the fuse for the Bluetooth system is removed, then the lights work normally. Not that I really have a pressing need for either the speakers or lights right now, it's frustrating on a machine with only 18 hours on it. My dealer and TYM have been notified and will be looking into it.
I love the T25. I had looked at the 2515...which is a 25 horsepower beast...but I wanted the physically smaller size of the T25 for maneuverability out here in the woods...plus the lower hood on the T25 made it easier for me to see when changing out loader attachments. Never having operated a backhoe before, my first efforts were--should we say--comical. It will get plenty of use here though. I'm really impressed how well the loader bucket digs in without a tooth bar.

Kim

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #53  
Thank you for sharing your experience! Electrical gremlin aside, it seems like you're really loving the T25.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #54  
Thank you for sharing your experience! Electrical gremlin aside, it seems like you're really loving the T25.
Absolutely! It’s been a game changer here and enabled me to easily tackle tasks that I would have way more trouble completing—if I even could do without it.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!
I figured I would give a update about winter operation here in Nebraska. Middle of January gave a us good size dump on short notice (not that we were surprised as we usually get one like this every 10-15 years). The first batch of snow was 14+ inches two days later we got another 7-8inches and 25mph winds. Temps were single digits. Both above and below zero.
Start up: Absolutely zero issues none temperature didn't give it any problems at all. Turn the key waited for the glow plugs and away it went. Fuel was winter grade and I started treating the tractor fuel with Howes in October
Hydraulics: they were a bit cold and slow but after they warmed up usually after 10 minutes or so it was business as normal.
Traction: I was in 4 low the whole time and it ran without any issues at all I didn't feel I needed chains (also we didn't have any) but the hybrid tires worked awesome. Again zero issues. Most of our snow piles were as high as I could pile them. Usually about 6-7ft high and 30-60ft long in review it did everything we expected it could do and then some.

Attachments

• PXL_20240120_181031586.RAW-01.MP.COVER.jpg
    PXL_20240120_181031586.RAW-01.MP.COVER.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20240114_185829882.RAW-01.MP.COVER.jpg
    PXL_20240114_185829882.RAW-01.MP.COVER.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
  • PXL_20240112_201301852.RAW-01.MP.COVER.jpg
    PXL_20240112_201301852.RAW-01.MP.COVER.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
   / TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #57  
Nuth'in better than dealing with snow with an open station tractor...lol
Like dealing with it without an open station tractor?

Not everyone is willing to toss money around for a 2nd tractor or the cab cost just for convenience.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #58  
For a long time I only had one tractor and it was a cabin unit. Only reason why I bought a second one was, I got a heck of a deal on it, that and it eliminated me switching heavy implements all the time. My OS usually has the rake attached to it or the shredder. The cabin unit also has the computer interface for the new bailer in it, which is a PITA to change out. I'd buy a 3rd one but my wife is against that.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #60  
Not everyone is willing to toss money around for a 2nd tractor or the cab cost just for convenience.
I would never round bale hay without a cab tractor. The chaff is always miserable and being in a controlled environment eliminates any allergic reaction.

SOP for me and everyone else I know.

Besides, they are both pre 4 so they hold their value quite well.