TYM on RockHound website

/ TYM on RockHound website #1  

myyaz33

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T273
Just thought I'd share what I found.

Guess what pretty little red tractor has a RockHound attached to it on the RockHound Rake website? Anyone? Anyone? Yep shes a TYM. Yeah I know the orange tractor got the bigger image, but its a start.

/ TYM on RockHound website #2  
Cool! Hope to see more TYM exposure.

I just got a new King Kutter 5' XB rake yesterday at TSC. It works great, but the Rockhound looks like what I really would have liked to have. Beyond my budget.
The KK did a fine job though, pulling up a ton of rocks and oak branches. I got a 10% discount just for asking and great service at the Bakersfield CA TSC. I've read negative things about both KK and TSC here at TBN. I can't agree with any of it.

/ TYM on RockHound website #3  
Nice catch myyaz. Very cool indeed.

You know, every now and then I pop my head into the "what should I buy?" forum, and drop a hint about TYM tractors. Not much interest I'm afraid. I suspect that most folks are pretty much set on a brand, and their here just looking for a little reassurance.

/ TYM on RockHound website #4  
Good eye myyaz33!
Must be how you killed that big buck. Very impressive buck, Bow or gun kill?
Sperry

/ TYM on RockHound website #5  
They got a video of a larger TYM with a flail mower on the website also.

YouTube - BrushHound 72F-3 rear pto flail mower

Also what is the lift capacity and hydraulic flow of the little TYM in the picture. The rockhound is larger than the tractor. Way cool though.

Attachments

• TYM_ROCKHOUND.jpg
    TYM_ROCKHOUND.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 284
   / TYM on RockHound website
Lift of 3pt is 1600lbs at lift point 1200lbs at 24" past lift point. Hydraulics are 5gpm. That gets me wondering too about the flow to run such a device.

/ TYM on RockHound website #7  
Lift of 3pt is 1600lbs at lift point 1200lbs at 24" past lift point. Hydraulics are 5gpm. That gets me wondering too about the flow to run such a device.

I was thinking the loader lift capacity, but even the 3pt lift capacity makes it sound like you couldnt pick up much rock let alone the rockhound itself. It sticks out quite aways.

/ TYM on RockHound website #8  
They got a video of a larger TYM with a flail mower on the website also.

YouTube - BrushHound 72F-3 rear pto flail mower

Also what is the lift capacity and hydraulic flow of the little TYM in the picture. The rockhound is larger than the tractor. Way cool though.

Is it me or did they also attach the FEL to the 3ph? Hadn't really thought about it, but I guess the attachment point (front or back) must be quick disconnect skid steer. Interesting. . .

/ TYM on RockHound website
FEL lift is like 1200lb or 1300lb if memory serves.

My guess is the setup was only used for the pictures. To me the Rockhound in the picture looks bigger than 48". Although it does appear to be within the tire widths which are 49"-50".