Tym 3rd function kit

/ Tym 3rd function kit #1  

Reno123

Tractor
2021 tym 494
Looking to buy a factory 3rd function kit for a TYM 2021 494

/ Tym 3rd function kit
I have , they don't reply. I'am not the only one dealing with this very very poor service.

/ Tym 3rd function kit #5  
Try contacting Jordan Sales in Post Falls, Idaho, www.jordansales.com They are an dealership who has always been helpful to me and many on this forum.

/ Tym 3rd function kit #6  
You can get 3rd function kits from places that are much cheaper than what the factory ie going to charge,

/ Tym 3rd function kit #7  
3gunr, While that's true I'm sure that you won't find a bolt up ready kit elsewhere. If op wants it to look as stock as possible and as easy to put on, he's going to have to source a TYM kit. $$ yes, but easily assembled and looks are what come with the kit.

/ Tym 3rd function kit #8  
Reno123, not sure where you are located but I bought my RK37HC 3rd function kit from Rural King since TYM makes the tractors for RM. The kit came with all hoses, brackets and so forth cut to the correct lengths. The box and all parts have TYM labeling. The part numbers for the kits vary by RK tractor model but if you have a Rural King near by you possibly can contact their tractor folks to see what kit is compatible with your model.

/ Tym 3rd function kit
Thank you very much i will check this now .