TYM 273 LJ200 loader

/ TYM 273 LJ200 loader #1  

km-ri

Hi all, it has been some time since I posted anything. I lost a pivot pin on my LJ200 loader (lower most front). I can not seem to find a P/N anywhere on the web. Does anyone know of a good dealer who has parts diagrams and can get this item? My dealer is long gone and being up in the northeast we don't have a ton of options. I attached photos to clarify. Thanks and happy 4th of July, still the best country on earth!

Attachments

• 20230701_132916.jpg
    20230701_132916.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • 20230701_132730.jpg
    20230701_132730.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 51
   / TYM 273 LJ200 loader #2  
Attached is the manual for the LT200 on my T233, which should be the loader on your T273. I’m guessing the LJ200 is a typo.

Jordan’s up in the Idaho panhandle is one of the better stocking dealers. I have called and had them direct ship things with no issue.

Good luck, Jigs

Attachments

• LT200 Loader 2.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 60
   / TYM 273 LJ200 loader #3  
Googling the part number from the manual that Jigs shared brings up some results for a Kioti pin too. That could be another source for it.

Worst case scenario, a machinist should be able to quickly make a pin like that.

/ TYM 273 LJ200 loader
Attached is the manual for the LT200 on my T233, which should be the loader on your T273. I’m guessing the LJ200 is a typo.

Jordan’s up in the Idaho panhandle is one of the better stocking dealers. I have called and had them direct ship things with no issue.

Good luck, Jigs
Thanks for the manual post. I forgot I had one as well. I am sure others will appreciate it as well. The LJ200 is in fact correct. There is a slight difference between the T and J models, something to do with length or arch of the curve. Can't recall. The pin is the same though. Thanks again.

/ TYM 273 LJ200 loader
Googling the part number from the manual that Jigs shared brings up some results for a Kioti pin too. That could be another source for it.

Worst case scenario, a machinist should be able to quickly make a pin like that.
Thanks for the idea, I'll hunt around. I suspect going to a machine shop up here in RI is going to be expensive. I'll hunt around, lead time from Korea is 6-8 weeks and around $30.00 delivered. So much for summer chores.....

/ TYM 273 LJ200 loader #6  
Thanks for the idea, I'll hunt around. I suspect going to a machine shop up here in RI is going to be expensive. I'll hunt around, lead time from Korea is 6-8 weeks and around $30.00 delivered. So much for summer chores.....
The pin will likely be metric, so worst case scenario, buy a long bolt, preferably long enough that the non thread section covers the entire width of the loader arm, then either drill the end for a lynch pin or get some nuts.

Another option could be buying just a piece of shaft, drill the ends of lynch pins or buy a couple locking collars for the ends and it's good to go till you get the right part.

McmasterCarr is a good source for that kind of stuff.