Dealer Tried to buy a RK74 today

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #21  
I know a guy that has a Massey that size and really likes it! You made a good choice I think to skip the RK.

:thumbsup:
I owned a MF 4707 loaded with every option for $49k. That included 34" radials on rear, glass roof, loader, front hydraulics for grapple, etc.
Sold the farm, sold the tractor but
it was a simply outstanding piece of equipment. Trick is finding a dealer to support it.
Good luck

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #22  
Rather than hiring more people and increasing staff to handle more call volume over the last few weeks, RK suspended (shut down) their entire call center operations. To me, that says an awful lot about how much they value customer service.
Reminds me of the call I made to my Kubota dealer last week, to get some parts... He said, "I'll look them up and call you right back". Well, like I said, that was a week ago and still no "call back"!!

I've had deere do the same thing...

SR

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #23  
Reminds me of the call I made to my Kubota dealer last week, to get some parts... He said, "I'll look them up and call you right back". Well, like I said, that was a week ago and still no "call back"!!

I've had deere do the same thing...

SR

Never been an issue with me and my local dealer. Call them, tell them what I want and it gets delivered to the farm. The Covid thing has put them in 'farm delivery' mode.

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #24  
:thumbsup:
I owned a MF 4707 loaded with every option for $49k. That included 34" radials on rear, glass roof, loader, front hydraulics for grapple, etc.
Sold the farm, sold the tractor but
it was a simply outstanding piece of equipment. Trick is finding a dealer to support it.
Good luck

With me. dealer support is everything. They all break or need parts at some point and no matter how good of a 'deal' you get, no local support means down time and for me, I cannot afford that. That factor limits my choices to either JD or Kubota.

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #25  
According to the social media page, the RK74 is being dis-continued. This is the last year for them.

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #26  
Faded paint don't bother me. Both my Kubota's have faded to Mary Kay pink..... and my JD faded to lima bean green.