Dealer Tried to buy a RK74 today

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #11  
Ain't no amount of discount would make me go back or call back on a tractor from a dealer that has no clue or care about servicing. Don't live up to your screen name. JUST SAY NO!

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today
Lol, I tried to call again today, sat on hold for 3 minutes!!! Goodbye!!! Looks like a new Massey Ferguson 4707 is in my future!!!!🤗

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #13  
I hate to be the bearer of unpopular news but...any and all of the lessor brands of tractors (anything but the top 3 or 4) are and will be subject to consolidation...it's a business world fact...the real issue will be how much continued support and parts availability will exist after the smaller fish eventually get eaten...or simply get driven into BK...

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #14  
Lol, I tried to call again today, sat on hold for 3 minutes!!! Goodbye!!! Looks like a new Massey Ferguson 4707 is in my future!!!!

I know a guy that has a Massey that size and really likes it! You made a good choice I think to skip the RK.

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #15  
Rather than hiring more people and increasing staff to handle more call volume over the last few weeks, RK suspended (shut down) their entire call center operations. To me, that says an awful lot about how much they value customer service.

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #16  
Weren't the Cabelas tractors TYM's? I remember driving by and seeing them in camo and I thought to myself, how tacky.

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #17  
Weren't the Cabelas tractors TYM's? I remember driving by and seeing them in camo and I thought to myself, how tacky.

ALL TRUE!

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #18  
Well my experience was quite different. The store near me had two people dedicated to just tractors. The sales guy, and the mechanic were there just to support the tractors. Not so much on the sales side, but he knew the facts on the machine. Readily gave me the keys, and turned me loose for a test drive. Assured me that they would be there if needed for service. Showed all the parts they had in stock, like fluids and filters. The sales guy even had his own direct cell phone he carried at all times.
Now the faded paint from being out in the sun, payed off for me. They knocked $4000 off my unit because the primer under the paint is a known issue causing the finish to fade. They had a 74 setting next to the one I bought. Looked pretty beefy.

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #19  
Let me remind you that a Foton torpedo was often used against cling-on tale gators because they couldn't be Fazed.

/ Tried to buy a RK74 today #20  
Well my experience was quite different. The store near me had two people dedicated to just tractors. The sales guy, and the mechanic were there just to support the tractors. Not so much on the sales side, but he knew the facts on the machine. Readily gave me the keys, and turned me loose for a test drive. Assured me that they would be there if needed for service. Showed all the parts they had in stock, like fluids and filters. The sales guy even had his own direct cell phone he carried at all times.
Now the faded paint from being out in the sun, payed off for me. They knocked $4000 off my unit because the primer under the paint is a known issue causing the finish to fade. They had a 74 setting next to the one I bought. Looked pretty beefy.

Some RK store tractor reports are good.....some not so good.
Makes RK tractor sales and service appear kinda iffy.
Iffy ain't so good, especially when applied to tractors costing many thousands of dollars.