Tree pushin

/ Tree pushin #1  

ddigger

Bronze Member
Tractor
CAT 330l excavator, Kubota l39 backhoe
Heres a quickie.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mfvB6PxIGk]VID 00011-20110706-1024.3GP - YouTube[/ame]

/ Tree pushin #4  
That CAT does the job. At the last of the video, when you attempted to push over several trees at once, did the camera fall to the bottom of the cab?:D Thoroughly enjoyed the video.:thumbsup:

/ Tree pushin #5  
Hardly broke a sweat :thumbsup:

/ Tree pushin
That CAT does the job. At the last of the video, when you attempted to push over several trees at once, did the camera fall to the bottom of the cab?:D Thoroughly enjoyed the video.:thumbsup:

Yeah it did, it was my phone I had it resting in the windshield frame, otherwise the vidieo would have been a bit longer.

/ Tree pushin #8  
Looks to me that everyone of those trees was precut...........Previous attempts to fall them failed by the scars on the trees. correct ? I own and operate daily a large assortment of Heavy equipment including a 450D Deere Excavator and yes it can push things over very easily but for sure those were precut trees.....Trees snap under pressure most of the time, rarely do they just push over like in the video at least the tree in my neck of the woods......your thoughts ?

Last edited:
   / Tree pushin #9  
PAfarmer, I don't own a big ex anymore but do have a little one. I allways dig around the root then push, they fall easily and I remove everything at once.