Transmission stuck

/ Transmission stuck #1  

TC135

Tractor
BX25
While moving my ltx1046vt trailer to service it I went through the usual procedure of pulling out the Hydro bypass rod so that I could role it forward and have a better place to work on it. Everything went smoothly. The tractor rolled perfectly to my spot where I spent sometime cleaning it up. The problem arose when I wanted to put the tractor back where I got it from.
I again pulled the hydro bypass rod that's in the rear of tractor but this time although the rod came back the tractor would not move, the wheels were locked. I looked at all the linkages in the transmission shook them around a bit and tried to move the tractor once more. Nothing still stuck. I have looked and played around with all the parts and have got no where. There is one thing that does seem not to be right and that is the parking brake. It doesn't seem like it is engaging at all. I am not sure if this is related. I am thinking it is something small and obvious and I am not seeing it.l

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
   / Transmission stuck #2  
Does the tractor move OK under its own power? Try moving it forward and backward and then try the bypass again.

Bob B.

/ Transmission stuck #3  
Yes, the brake is the logical place to look. Sometimes just enough rust is on the back of the brake arm that it won't return to an unlocked position. Other times the pins in the caliper won't release.

/ Transmission stuck
Does the tractor move OK under its own power? Try moving it forward and backward and then try the bypass again.

Bob B.
I have tried what you suggested and so far the transmission is still stuck and I am unable to move it at all without leaving skid marks on the garage floor.