Trailer for attachments

/ Trailer for attachments #1  

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
The landscape company I do work for is looking for some ideas on modifying a trailer.

They have a 10k 20' trailer that they want to dedicate to the mini skidloader (think toro dingo but its actually a ditch-witch).

The mini is under 3k lbs, but there is a few attachmetns they what to keep on the trailer without just piling them on. Attachments are bucket, pallet forks, harley rake, and a post hole digger with about 3 different augers.

Wanting to make some kind of organized storage for the attachments so they are always there and with the trailer.

So looking for ideas on how to modify trailer to achieve this. Pallet forks are easy...seen alot of trailers with pockets on the sides that the forks slide into and a strap to secure them. But the rest of the attachments....not sure. In the brainstorming phase right now. So looking for pictures or ideas if anyone has done something similar.

/ Trailer for attachments #2  
Did an image search and found some ideas:
Felling-FT-16-IT-I-Removable-Attachment-Rack-.jpg

auger rack.jpg

moble rack.png

boxer.jpg

attachment rack..jpeg
attachment rack.jpeg
attachment rack...jpeg

/ Trailer for attachments #3  
They need to fab hangers to hang the augers on so they take up minimal space and can be attached and lifted off the stands with the machine. The remainder of the attachments will likely just occupy space on the floor in the front of the trailer.

/ Trailer for attachments #4  
Just like that. faxman beat me to it. I had no idea someone already stole my idea.