Trail Cam Surprize

/ Trail Cam Surprize #31  
Bobcat.aspx.jpgHow is this for a Worcester County Mass Bobcat. One of my neighbors got this last winter with her trailcam in back of my house. We do have a couple of lucky housecats

/ Trail Cam Surprize #32  
View attachment 351552How is this for a Worcester County Mass Bobcat. One of my neighbors got this last winter with her trailcam in back of my house. We do have a couple of lucky housecats

Had one of those things hiss and growl at my dog while we were out in the woods at night several years ago. It scared me when I heard it. I felt better after lighting it up and catching a glimpse of it running away.

/ Trail Cam Surprize #33  
I remember my bird dog chasing a handful of bobcat kittens one time. Once I realized what was going on I called her back to me and made a beeline for the truck. I saw that nothing good could come out of that....and a very big vet bill was possible.

I sure wouldn't butt heads with that ram either.

/ Trail Cam Surprize #34  
I've heard a bobcat scream several times while sitting in a deer stand. That is probably the scariest sound I have ever heard.

Definitely will send a chill down your spine and make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

/ Trail Cam Surprize #38  
The bobcat wasn't in the stand. I was. You big dummy!

Famous elephant jokes was told by Groucho Marx when he portrayed the supposed African explorer and game hunter Captain Spaulding in the Marx Brothers' movie "Animal Crackers." "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know."

/ Trail Cam Surprize #40