Trail Cam Surprize

/ Trail Cam Surprize #11  
I wouldn't want to be wild turkey w/that cat on prowl.

/ Trail Cam Surprize #12  
   / Trail Cam Surprize #13  
Wow, that's crazy. I would have a hard time believing it without the pic. If it reappeared I'd have to stalk it in order to see it in person.

Some of my neighbors have seen it running with deer and thought they were hallucinating. After learning it is indeed real, they are will to admit seeing it. The state game commission isn't certain where it came from.

/ Trail Cam Surprize #14  
Some of my neighbors have seen it running with deer and thought they were hallucinating. After learning it is indeed real, they are will to admit seeing it. The state game commission isn't certain where it came from.

Holy cow!.. what in heck is he doing back east? Man o man, If you had told me you had a darn near full curl bighorn in PA, I would have thought you was "smoking something". That is really odd!:shocked:

/ Trail Cam Surprize #15  
I am still waiting for someone on here to post a "Sasquatch" game camera photo.

/ Trail Cam Surprize #16  
Pennsylvania had some big fenced in areas where for a large mount of cash you could "hunt" just about anything. I suppose maybe this ram escaped at some point in time

/ Trail Cam Surprize #17  
Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep don't have white bellies or white on the legs. I agree this came from a game farm.

/ Trail Cam Surprize #18  
I am still waiting for someone on here to post a "Sasquatch" game camera photo.

Oh James, don't get THOSE people started. They will have Bigfoot and Space Aliens sightings on the same trail cam! Haha!!

/ Trail Cam Surprize #19  
Oh James, don't get THOSE people started. They will have Bigfoot and Space Aliens sightings on the same trail cam! Haha!!

I may start working on a "suite" and start cutting out plywood "feet":)

/ Trail Cam Surprize #20  
Man yall have some funny looking deer where you live...