Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #21  
Bolt Depot will have them and they are very prompt with their delivery.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #22  
You need to go to Fastenal for dome head plow bolts or a place that puts new cutting steel on snowplows. The people at TSC wouldn't know a dome head plow bolt from a shoestring. BTW, dome head plow bolts are A325.
I'll add that fastenal rocks at what they can get in a day or two and stock. But I still know more about bolts than there employees do....

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #23  
We are lucky in my town to still have an old hardware store. Not the new ones. They have every odd nut and bolt, old tool, etc. I needed a flat washer, 2 + inches, with 1 1/4 hole. they had them. Every horse shoe, nail, tools. Every fence tool, etc. They have been in the same old building for 3 generations. Still open every day, plus Saturday morning. And they hire new boys from the country to help. If you need help with plants, seeds, fertilizer, potting soil, these kids can help. They may not have a cheap plastic bucket, but they have the metal ones. Not the cheapest place, but one of the best to shop. I need to get pictures of the inside. It is really an old fashion hardware store.
We have one of those too. Huge like a domed WWII Quonset plane hanger. It was owned and ran by the same family for generations until recently. Shame on me for not shopping there more often.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #24  
A325 (strength) Carriage bolts

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #25  
With some of the help that they get today, it is no surprise. The other day, I was told that they no long sold the hoses for propane tanks. They sell propane, they sell tanks, no hoses in stock. Half the time little to no cat food. A lot of brands of horse feed, they are out. Most of the city kids that they have to hire have no idea what fence is. One young boy did not know the difference between sweet feed and pellets. They have to hire who they can to just open the store.
We ran into the same problem here with our local TSC in regards to horse feed, so we now drive further to the nearest Agway. I have noticed that tho various stores rare very uneven is knowledge and stock. One of the bigger ones father away seems to be better stocked than the local one.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #26  
I buy bolts at TSC when I know they will have it, that is my "Quick In And Out" bolt supplier.

When I need REAL bolts, including plow bolts, I go to my local Caterpillar dealer,,

The bolts are cheaper, and better, AND, THEY HAVE PLOW BOLTS!!
I am positive, because I got the plow bolts to build my land plane at the CAT dealer.

So, the same way that I might get a loaf of bread at the local 7-11, rather than the grocery store, I vary my place to buy bolts.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #27  
They don't come up in a search on their web site and the folks working there say they have NEVER heard of a plow bolt. :confused:

Wish I had a Agri Supply nearby. Nearest is an hour away.
Search for Carriage Bolts. Rounded heads will wear down flat after a few acres.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #28  
Search for Carriage Bolts. Rounded heads will wear down flat after a few acres.
Carriage bolts are a poor substitute for plow bolts. The underside of the head is flat rather than tapered. So when, as you say, the dome head wears off there's little or nothing holding the bolt tight. The remnants of the head will recede into the tapered counterbore and whatever you are trying to hold tight against a support or frame will be loose.
Plow bolts are either grade 5 or 8. Carriage bolts are usually grade 2, if you are lucky they can be found in grade 5.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #29  
I must be lucky. My Tractor Supply has plow bolts. Googled "plow bolts tractor supply" and they came up and are in stock locally. Their website does not refer to them as plow bolts though which may be the reason you can't find them. Part # B55-0260CL.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #30  
Carriage bolts are a poor substitute for plow bolts. The underside of the head is flat rather than tapered. So when, as you say, the dome head wears off there's little or nothing holding the bolt tight. The remnants of the head will recede into the tapered counterbore and whatever you are trying to hold tight against a support or frame will be loose.
Plow bolts are either grade 5 or 8. Carriage bolts are usually grade 2, if you are lucky they can be found in grade 5.
We have a a fasenal and a hardwear store who both carry grade 5 carriage bolts. Sometimes that just what I need.