tractor supply carry all

/ tractor supply carry all #11  
Let me know how your reinforcements work out. That's a good idea.

/ tractor supply carry all #12  
The carryall in my signature picture is from TSC. I'm sure it could take a lot more weight than what's on there in the pic.

/ tractor supply carry all #13  
Just to ball park its utility, would this carrier take the majority of these logs one at a time?

1 at a time would be NO problem at all. I was loading 8-10 footers 4-6 at a time. When I tweaked it I had a 38"diameter hemlock around 10' long estimated weight would have been around 3,000lbs or more.

/ tractor supply carry all #14  
1 at a time would be NO problem at all. I was loading 8-10 footers 4-6 at a time. When I tweaked it I had a 38"diameter hemlock around 10' long estimated weight would have been around 3,000lbs or more.

Good to know, thanks 20-20. This thread has saved me about 130 bucks as I was about to order the 3 pt pallet forks from AGS. $149 + $100 shipping. If you are near one of their stores (AGS) and they do not add the bill of lading to the on site purchase, their forks seem real nice for the money.

/ tractor supply carry all #15  
I payed under 100(if I remember correct) for mine a few years back at TSC. I'm going to see if I have a picture of that log. I know we took some but not sure where to look :confused: :)

/ tractor supply carry all #16  
I'm thinking of getting something for firewood to increase my capacity per trip (want to fit more than the loader does). Anyone tried this or something similar for that purpose? I want to minimize trips because the ground where some of the firewood is tends to turn into a quagmire after a few trips.

/ tractor supply carry all #17  
I'm thinking of getting something for firewood to increase my capacity per trip (want to fit more than the loader does). Anyone tried this or something similar for that purpose? I want to minimize trips because the ground where some of the firewood is tends to turn into a quagmire after a few trips.

That is exactly why I bought mine, also to spare the shaky front end on my tractor.

/ tractor supply carry all #18  
That is exactly why I bought mine, also to spare the shaky front end on my tractor.

did you just put a piece of plywood for the platform, or did you do anything fancy? Looks like a lot of wood on it in your signature picture, that's exactly what I had in mind (though in my case they are unsplit cut into firewood lengths)

/ tractor supply carry all
did you just put a piece of plywood for the platform, or did you do anything fancy? Looks like a lot of wood on it in your signature picture, that's exactly what I had in mind (though in my case they are unsplit cut into firewood lengths)

you should build an oversized box out of plywood and put it on the carry all in your case. Make it nice a big with the front open and you could throw a boat load of cut firewood in there.

Here is a 1000 pound counter weight i just made. I formed it so it would fit exactly down into the carry all and can be slipped out for unloading it. Notice how tight and contoured it is to the carry all so it doesnt slide off. Bought a bunch of 80 pound bags of concrete at home depot. Was like 40 bucks to make. Measurements are 32"wide 32" deep 16" tall . I concreted a chain in the middle of it so i could lift it up to remove the forms underneath. so many things you can do with a carry all.
IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

/ tractor supply carry all #20  
Love the block. Sure hope it works out for you.