Tractor lots are full

/ Tractor lots are full #151  
I don’t know why the Midwest still uses rock salt on icy roads. There are several non corrosive alternatives. It amounts to local governments destroying everyone’s vehicles. The magnesium chloride and sand/cinders used by my state highway department are non corrosive. Many other western states also use those materials. And no vehicle corrosion.
Magnesium chloride is more corrosive to automobile bodies than rock salt is.

Your state is arid, with mild winters, very little snowfall, and low relative humidity. That’s why your cars don’t rust.
You use volcanic cinders because you have vast fields of lava fields. That’s not common other places.

Sand doesn’t readily spread at twenty below zero unless it’s mixed with salt.

Magnesium chloride brine is sprayed on the road before the snow even starts. It’s highly corrosive to cars and bridges. Cars are replaceable when they corrode, and deaths aren’t exactly inexpensive or desirable either.

/ Tractor lots are full #152  
   / Tractor lots are full #153  
Unusual for a Kubota Dealer to close.
That’s why, in part, I ended up with Kioti, Deere, and Case equipment. Kubota shut down when I was buying. Glad to see they’re back now, presumably under new management.

/ Tractor lots are full #154  
Not nearly as capable or handy as the Amarok.
The Amarok is about twice the price as the Maverick, and is probably burdened with legendary VW quality (not).

Plus it’s a soccer mom weeniemobile with no bed.

Great for those trips to Walmart, though.

/ Tractor lots are full #155  
   / Tractor lots are full #156  
   / Tractor lots are full #158  
Got orange written all over it.

/ Tractor lots are full #160  
Businesses have to file quarterly, don’t they?
Depends how they are structured, employees, etc.
I was in business 38 years and did not have to file quarterly all those years.