Tractor lots are full

/ Tractor lots are full #101  
I think part of the “plan” is to keep us from being mobile. Concentrate the population in city centers making them more reliant on the “hand that feeds them”.
In reality, I don't believe they have a plan, except to destroy the country.

/ Tractor lots are full #103  
In reality, I don't believe they have a plan, except to destroy the country.
They have a plan. It is not without problems and may not be your plan or my plan which is why it is hard to see it unfolding.

/ Tractor lots are full #104  
1681486152717.png

/ Tractor lots are full #105  
Listenup Ford and GM: How about an inflation busting car/PU?

Instead of an EV that accelerates like a rocket, goes 100+mph, and has a limited range & lifespan.

Why not make an interesting inflationmobile? A lightweight car/PU with a small extremely efficient gas or diesel engine that had modest accelration...or downright slow, lasted well, & cruised inexpensively.

It's fun to go fast, but right now I'd rather go slow with money in my pocket than not at all.

rScotty

/ Tractor lots are full #106  
Listenup Ford and GM: How about an inflation busting car/PU?

Instead of an EV that accelerates like a rocket, goes 100+mph, and has a limited range & lifespan.

Why not make an interesting inflationmobile? A lightweight car/PU with a small extremely efficient gas or diesel engine that had modest accelration...or downright slow, lasted well, & cruised inexpensively.

It's fun to go fast, but right now I'd rather go slow with money in my pocket than not at all.

rScotty

Ford Maverick.

In fact, it's so much a vehicle for the times that Ford vastly underestimated how successful they would be, and has not been able to build remotely enough of them.

FWD, AWD, naturally aspirated or turbo 4 cylinder, even a mild "off road" variant. Cheapest pickup on the market; biggest problem has been dealers marking them up and Ford has been on them about that. I've even seen used ones selling for more than they were new, lol.

/ Tractor lots are full #107  
Ford Maverick.

In fact, it's so much a vehicle for the times that Ford vastly underestimated how successful they would be, and has not been able to build remotely enough of them.

FWD, AWD, naturally aspirated or turbo 4 cylinder, even a mild "off road" variant. Cheapest pickup on the market; biggest problem has been dealers marking them up and Ford has been on them about that. I've even seen used ones selling for more than they were new, lol.
Not nearly as capable or handy as the Amarok.

/ Tractor lots are full #108  

Yeah, plan. You don't need a big sinister cabal, you just need enough people with similar beliefs in the right places; the wheels in front of them turn as they should, that drives a larger machine so to speak.

It's so much easier to dismiss people as crazy than to think that people are so corrupt, greedy, and wretched enough to sell out anything and everything for power and wealth.

/ Tractor lots are full #109  
Not nearly as capable or handy as the Amarok.

Well, no kidding, they're not remotely relatable. They're not meant to be; the Maverick is a car with a bed, and a bit of ride height. That said, Volkswagen can eat a big pile of uncut dongs; I'll take a Hilux.

Not to mention the price difference between the two.

/ Tractor lots are full #110  
No one is going to destroy the country; they're just going to change the culture, size and scope of government, rule of law, etc. We've handed off rulemaking to unelected bureaucrats, we've dumbed down our population, dissolved our border integrity, sold out our future generations, and handed off world power to the Chinese. All the while we've intermingled government agencies with the "private" corporations that control the distribution of information, our leaders promote policies that select winners and losers in industry, and there is constant social pressure to conform to ever changing "values" that are preached to us daily. We've formed a fascist system. Not Nazi, classic Italian fascist by Mussolini's own definition. If that makes you want to roll your eyes, get over it.

Don't worry, the United States isn't going anywhere, not that it means anything.