Tractor lots are full

/ Tractor lots are full #71  
Then be sure to vote in the next election. The entire country needs a "bailout".
Why? No one likes the way I voted in 2020, now lots of people are pissin and moanin because of fuel prices, food prices, inflation, supply chain, etc. They got exactly what they asked for and continue to try and blame anyone else.

/ Tractor lots are full #74  
I remember the bailouts of 2020 resulting in runaway inflation. Thank you very much. My pension is losing value rapidly. I didn't get a govt. paid vacation and worked through the "pandemic".
It wasn't the bailouts that caused inflation. It was caused by the new world order planned by the heads of state--No oil, no diesel, no gas and no food. If you want it, then you have to pay for it. Their plan is working. :cautious:

/ Tractor lots are full #75  
I will say my local Kubota dealer might have a few compacts on the lot but they are all sold and waiting for acessories to be shipped in. His bigger tractors and implements are all spoken for.

/ Tractor lots are full #76  
It's tempting to put $ into something actually useful before inflation drives prices up even more.

There's a story that there came a point about 1998 when plumbers in Moscow wanted to be paid in vodka instead of rubles because they figured they could always drink the vodka.

/ Tractor lots are full #77  
It's tempting to put $ into something actually useful before inflation drives prices up even more.

There's a story that there came a point about 1998 when plumbers in Moscow wanted to be paid in vodka instead of rubles because they figured they could always drink the vodka.
I have a couple pieces of equipment I borrowed money to buy 2&1/2 years ago at 3.5-4%.
I hate borrowing money, but at 3.5% I’m feeling pretty good.
Plus since I borrowed (and used plenty of my own money) years ago, those dollars were worth much more back then. Those same dollars today are probably worth 15% less and prices on new & used farming equipment have risen.

My wife and I are putting some upgrades into our home of 15 years. New roof was paid for by insurance, driveway, painting, interior upgrades. We are going to sell and pray we make a great deal of profit. I plan to rent until the market collapses or war breaks out-further crushing our stagnant economy, then buy a new property at below market value.

We are screwed from so many directions. Inflation, high interest rates, impending war, 30+ trillion in debt, onerous regulations, high commodity, energy and food prices, socio-economic unrest…..

/ Tractor lots are full #78  
It wasn't the bailouts that caused inflation. It was caused by the new world order planned by the heads of state--No oil, no diesel, no gas and no food. If you want it, then you have to pay for it. Their plan is working. :cautious:
It was ONLY the bailouts and "quantitative easing" that caused inflation. Pinching supply only increases the price of the pinched item. It does not have an effect on interest rates and the overall value of money. Only printing more changes that and only governments can print money. *****, ***** and certainly ***** have gone wild on the printing presses creating more currency than the economy can absorb. The oversupply of money drives the value of money down. Just like over pumping oil, or making too much milk drives the value of those commodities down. Good video

/ Tractor lots are full #79  
It was ONLY the bailouts and "quantitative easing" that caused inflation.
:ROFLMAO:
Reduce oil production and see how fast prices go up. I can't think of a single product that doesn't depend on oil at some point--Manufacturing through Delivery.

/ Tractor lots are full #80  
"They" call it "refund" to make people think the Fed Gov't is giving them money.

I remember when I had 9 kids (all mine) I was paying no federal income tax and getting money on my tax return. Wouldn't call that a refund.

Now I just wrote a check to the IRS for $8500. I believe all tax payers shouldn't be able to have their federal income taxes deducted from the paycheck but have to write a check to the IRS to see how much is being stolen from them.
Maybe if you had the proper withholding set up in the first place you wouldn’t have to write that check.

Cry me a River.