Tractor lots are full

/ Tractor lots are full #61  
If you think the Govt is trying to fool you by using big words you should use a dictionary.
By definition to refund is to give back or restore (applying to $). This clearly indicates $ was taken from the payee and returned. Re-funding the payee.
I'm old enough and smart enough to know all about taxes hidden, abused, funneled, and wasted.
Your check is not so big. Many people people pay much more. This is not the place for this discussion.
If you think the Gov't is out for your best interest you haven't learned enough in life.

If you think the word "refund" is a big word then you might want to read books.

The fact that people look at a tax "refund" as a extra money the gov't is giving them instead of money they earned and the gov't kept too much of, is a testimony of effective use of words.

This is not the place for this discussion.

/ Tractor lots are full #62  
If you think the Gov't is out for your best interest you haven't learned enough in life. I don't think so and I never said so - so wtf is wrong with you?

If you think the word "refund" is a big word then you might want to read books.

The fact that people look at a tax "refund" as a extra money the gov't is giving them instead of money they earned and the gov't kept too much of, is a testimony of effective use of words.

This is not the place for this discussion.
Really? Seriously? That's what you get from my original post and reply? That's some impressive misguided interpretations. Have a nice day under that rock guy.

/ Tractor lots are full #63  
One more time...

A company that has a huge interest rate margin model is exiting a business where they can't manage interest rate risk.

Either they have a lot of long duration bonds that are now worthless, drying up their access to capital...or
They anticipate a changing of how the automotive world works with dealers getting squeezed out of being the middle man. OEM's want to sell direct to customers, via the Tesla model.
I completely understand, the thing to remember here is that Capital One is not your typical bank. They are the money ball of banks in that they live and die by Analytics...unless they see something untoward in a deal (as when they briefly acquired the Best Buy account). The point being that they are not a bellwether for the industry in that regard. Mostly, they figured out that this is not their core business and the ROI was not there given their lack of expertise.

I don't disagree that there is a change coming, but don't look to CapOne to lead an industry exodus from the floor plan business. The big players will assume they know better and will eat losses before they adapt (or they get "relief")

/ Tractor lots are full #65  
   / Tractor lots are full #66  
Another bailout would certainly be helpful for us
Then be sure to vote in the next election. The entire country needs a "bailout".

/ Tractor lots are full #67  
I'd say lots are about about 70%. There are still area's where machines or implements are hard to find, but its decreasing all the time.
The "sellers market" of the last two years is gone. Our vendors are ratcheting up promotions again.

Let’s get those Krone promotions going. ;)

/ Tractor lots are full #68  
and dealers are a dying model...
I don't see tractor/ag equipment dealers dying anytime soon. Too much specialized ag equipment to purchase/maintain.

/ Tractor lots are full #69  
Then be sure to vote in the next election. The entire country needs a "bailout".
I remember the bailouts of 2020 resulting in runaway inflation. Thank you very much. My pension is losing value rapidly. I didn't get a govt. paid vacation and worked through the "pandemic".

/ Tractor lots are full #70  
All I want is for them to give me the top Kubota compact track loader along with the best forestry mulcher available along with a grapple. And a equipment trailer and new truck to haul it all. Plus free diesel fuel for life.