Tractor lots are full

/ Tractor lots are full #13  
Taxes are going to hurt most folks more this year. The government tax breaks and credits during the pandemic are over... Reality will strike some hard

/ Tractor lots are full #14  
Dealers couldn't get equipment fast enough to meet demand when interest rates were so low that it made sense to buy now before prices escalated further.

I am also seeing more used tractors for sale in my area of middle Tennessee and more home inventory, but asking prices are still elevated compared to pre-2020 norms.

/ Tractor lots are full #15  
The local LS dealer (Northern Idaho) has more inventory than I have seen in the past couple years. Seems like sales may be slowing down

/ Tractor lots are full #16  
I know my local Kubota dealer told me that he has to order the whole years worth of inventory,so his lot is full in the spring.

/ Tractor lots are full #17  
I reported in another thread several weeks ago that the Local JD dealership, Ag Power in Van Alstyne TX, Had a lot full of tractors of all sizes and lots of implements as well. The Kubota dealer not far from them in their new location was also starting to fill up.

/ Tractor lots are full #18  
Starting to see the same locally ourselves. between the 3 local dealerships they have more tractors than the area normally consumes.