Tractor has another fuel problem

/ Tractor has another fuel problem
As stated by RW.. u DIDNT FIX ANYTHING when u blew air into the tank.. u simply confirmed u had a blockage in the tank..
If u have a shut off valve in the bottom of the tank.. u probably have a filter that extends up in the tank..
Shut off the fuel..
Disconnect the line at the filter.. get a couple of 5 gallon buckets and stretch a t-shirt across the opening.. that way u can filter the fuel as it’s going into the bucket..
Now open the fuel on..
Once u get the tank empty, unscrew the shut off valve from the bottom of the tank..
Flush as required to get the sludge out..
Good luck

I am getting fuel to the fuel bowl so there isn't a clog plus I cleaned the tank put all new fuel lines on plus a fuel shut off solenoid on. The problem is after the fuel bowl.

"as if I had turned the key"

You can't rule out electrical problems. Have you confirmed you have 12 volts to the injection pump?
The problem may be your clog has settled to the bottom of the tank again. You need to actually remove the junk from your tank.
No I cleaned all of it out it's after the fuel bowl

Sounds like he is getting fuel to the filter, but it’s no restarting which to me could be another issue.

To the OP is that what is happening?

Sounds like he is getting fuel to the filter, but it’s no restarting which to me could be another issue.

Yes thats whats going on ! I checked fuel was getting to the fuel bowl .

No thats not the problem as everything has been cleaned all new fuel lines and fuel shut off solenoid added it's after the fuel bowl as there is fuel going to that point.