Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick?

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #72  
What's the real story on yellow for construction equipment and vehicles? It's not 100% now, as Daewoo and some others are orange, some red, some white, like Terex, but it used to be 99% yellow, and even the vast majority of dump trucks, and work trucks on a road job. I once heard it was something to do with insurance, but that makes no sense. I would say now White is the norm for fleet vehicles, which makes since, easy to resell, doesn't show dust/dirt as bad, doesn't show scratches; but why Yellow?
I have always been told it was for safety, the same reason school buses are yellow.

Years ago The boss was hauling a Minneapolis Moline painted power yellow, slightly wider than the standard 8 feet, he was stopped by police and asked for the permit to haul over width equipment. He had one heck of a time explaining the tractor was a farm tractor and did not need a permit. But it was yellow and industrial color the officer kept stating.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #73  
The new Kubota 50th anniversary edition is a pretty slick paint scheme
l6060_50th_edition.jpg

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #74  
   / Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #75  
I used to like yellow, now I can't imagine them being any other color than . . . .

washed_and_waxed.jpg

and I never loose it i the field.
LOL!!!
Don

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #77  
Has to be the AGCO orange for me...

1696094530811.png

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #78  
I had to get used to the bright blue on my LS, but now I think it’s pretty sharp

my favorite though is the Massey Ferguson red/silver
Hope to own one one of these days.
I do like the LS Blue also.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

John Deere Sickle Mower (A33041)
John Deere Sickle...
New Holland TR70 Salvage Combine (A33041)
New Holland TR70...
New John Deere Z515E 60in Zero Turn Lawn Mower (A33719)
New John Deere...
KUBOTA M5400 TRACTOR (A32908)
KUBOTA M5400...
Pallet of (7) 1 1/2-Ton Chain Hoists & (1) 2-Ton (A33349)
Pallet of (7) 1...
John Deere 630 Flex-Wing Disk Harrow (A33526)
John Deere 630...