Tooth bar vs none difference?

/ Tooth bar vs none difference?
The whole damned area is a mud lake. I even dug drainage lines but it just wont' dry out with rain every other day. I try to hit it when it's semi dry but with turf tires I just spin the wheels. Haven't gotten stuck yet, but got close more than once. When I pick up my load, I have to back up up hill, so gravity is working against me.

/ Tooth bar vs none difference? #42  
How far do the teeth stick out OP?

/ Tooth bar vs none difference? #43  
I have green grass a foot high in my back yard
we have had temps from the 70's t;o 90's

willy

/ Tooth bar vs none difference? #47  
Thanks! Definitely can use them, yesterday I spent 1/2 my time using the BH teeth to break the clay and stuff up then used the bucket to clean it up, but I can't back drag with them...maybe I need a 2nd tractor :ROFLMAO:

/ Tooth bar vs none difference? #48  
So is whatever device you used to post that message, along with all the local and remote networking equipment along the way to and from the internet, and that includes the main power grid transformers required to charge your device and power all the networking equipment. Sucks, but no way around it currently. Even if you're using solar, good luck finding a non-Chinese panel and controller.

Yes, when I contacted the Chinese rep he guaranteed the children assembling the tooth bar had one good meal a day and intranet (local) service for two hours in the evening.
I bought two of them. (tooth bars)